SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
9,431 Posts
It's supposed to be located on Sukhlaji Marg which connects Bellasis Road (where Orchid Enclave is) with MS Ali Road. This could be one of the potential sites.

deekshith - feel free to start a new thread.

sixsigma1978 - this would be a redevelopment project.

·
9,431 Posts
*New thread created for this project*

Deekshith - I'll populate the first post with info + renders later today. Feel free to do it if I haven't done so by the time you're online.

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IU I didn't get any more information on this project also I am not familiar with the Mumbai central area to specify the location of this site. So, you only update the thread if you find any info on this one.

Thanks for this thread IU :)

·
Registered
11,559 Posts
IU I didn't get any more information on this project also I am not familiar with the Mumbai central area to specify the location of this site. So, you only update the thread if you find any info on this one.

Thanks for this thread IU :)
Thats one hel of a congested area. For a newbie findin an.address there is like goin on a treasure hunt plus if u get lost u might end up in kamathipura ;)

·
Registered
11,559 Posts
@DS -Its actually 4 lanes but on ground its 2 lanes bcz its heavily encroached.
@India101- Even i had got lost there findin my way to JJ flyover on bike,after that never visited the area ;). It resembles an earthquake hit area, never knw which structure might just fall.

·
9,431 Posts
Deekshith - Done! The location I had hinted above turned out to be the actual location according to a map that folks at Rubberwala mailed me.

CG - I think Rubberwala has another project right in the middle of Kamathipura. When work begins on that, I'll be the first one to send you there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts