SkyscraperCity banner

1601 - 1620 of 2248 Posts

·
Martijn1
3,346 Posts
It is indeed a beautiful tower, but I must say: why? Why there? Look at the render and you'll see an enormous spike with no particular meaning with its surroundings. But again, very nice tower.

·
Trivandrum Lobbyist
7,881 Posts
Awesome design! It does give stiff competition to the BK, and is probably way ahead of the likes of the other U/C supertalls. Triple core, looks like the same "buttressed core" used at BK. At least, I think that's what Adrian Smith called it. A bit complex, but very stable structural configuration.

·
Registered
842 Posts
clearing construction site .. do you know the price of land in that area !!! Its one of teh most expensive piece of real-estate in the world !! I guess they are happy and making most of the land they got !!

·
Martijn1
3,346 Posts
Well, from far away it seems that poor people are pushed away by building large buildings right next to their doorstep. And what has clearing up construction sites have to do with high real estate prices. if I look at the pictures from the site there are bushes, trees and so on hanging and standing on the site. That's strange, isn't it?

·
DELETED
3,781 Posts
Unlike other cities Mumbai city is difficult to understand. And leave this type of discussions here only or else it may lead to another city vs city or country vs country comments:)

·
Martijn1
3,346 Posts
Unlike other cities Mumbai city is difficult to understand. And leave this type of discussions here only or else it may lead to another city vs city or country vs country comments:)
Well, that is not my intention. I was just wondering, because I have never seen it elsewhere.

·
whitest boy in the delta
11,842 Posts
i kinda dont like the base, all those triangles fit too each other but the base one is too short, they should have made the base either longer or different at all in my opinion

·
Optimist
7,217 Posts
^^ I agree but the only way to change would be to either make the top ones smaller and the bottom bigger, or make to whole building higher and make the bottom one taller :)

I prefer the second one ;)

·
whitest boy in the delta
11,842 Posts
^^ I agree but the only way to change would be to either make the top ones smaller and the bottom bigger, or make to whole building higher and make the bottom one taller :)

I prefer the second one ;)
with the second one we would be over 800m sweet xD but nevertheless the building is still nice and unique of course :)

·
Barcelona lover
7,412 Posts
This tower really is a jewell! Even though it's slightly shorter than Burj Khalifa, it's way better looking, to me it's THE tower to gaze at!

1601 - 1620 of 2248 Posts