SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Part of the "Sky" residential development by Indiabulls Real Estate in Parel, the Indiabulls Sky Forest project is coming up on what used to be Jupiter Mills. The project which has been designed by Seattle based Callison architects will consist of 2 towers sitting on top of an 11 storey public parking lot.

Link to Sky Forest's page on Indiabulls' website

April 2010

July 2010

Oct 2010

Nov 2010

X Posting from India Forums. Thanks to IU for ALL the updates!:)

·
Taylor Swift <3
27 Posts
Privaattee said:
So many new Skycrapers in Mumbai! :banana::banana:
Hurray! :applause:

Edit: I think its the wrong forum,since its U/C (as far as you say) it is suppost to be in the 'Supertalls' forum and not 'Proposed Supertalls'.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes indeed :)
Mumbai is suddenly developing very fast.
(Ps - wassup with the flags in your signature? :()

Edit: I think its the wrong forum,since its U/C (as far as you say) it is suppost to be in the 'Supertalls' forum and not 'Proposed Supertalls'.
I know - It was proposed before - and some mod suggested that we go through Proposed Supertalls - Supertalls Just so they can verify all claims. Else : there's a chance that they may be forced to delete the U/C posting. Its easy to move from PRO->U/C for true U/C projects. Hope they move these quickly!:cheers:

·
whitest boy in the delta
14,202 Posts
why is this in the proposed section, if it's U/C?

Reactions: Highcliff

·
whitest boy in the delta
14,202 Posts
Waiting for the exact height from a member ! W/O it might get deleted in the Supertalls. If mods are ok - they're free to move it to U/C!
ah alright i see that it might be a close call to 300m :D

Reactions: Highcliff

·
17,113 Posts
Keep it on topic.

·
17,113 Posts
I just deleted 10 offtopic posts, which is actually none of your concern because you weren't involved. Therefore a useless reply :)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.