Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
crossposting from local thread/
Oberoi Exquisite I is under construction in Goregaon East as apart of Oberoi Realty's integrated township project named Oberoi Garden City, which includes other buildings such as Oberoi Woods, Oberoi Commerz (Westin Hotel), Oberoi Commerz II & The Oberoi Mall. The project consists of three residential towers each with 45 floors, atop a 5 floor podium. The contractor for the project is Larsen & Tourbo. Nearby large projects include Orchid Woods & Lodha Fiorenza.

For floor plan, amenities etc visit Oberoi Exquisite I's Website

Renders:

(click for large)

(click for large)

(click for large)

Update:
Oct 1
Copyright MPE

Jan 16
Copyright MPE

Tower A -

Tower B -

Tower D -

·
Registered
158 Posts
I hate twins. I hate triplets even more. Don't get me started on quadruplets. It would look a lot better, if the towers had different heights. One taller than the other. I like the design, though.

·
Vicarious Urbanizer
2,155 Posts
The triplet skyscrapers are each 60 floors high, including a 4-floor podium / car park.

LERA now puts the number of floors at 60 with a 4 floor podium:
source
LERA is providing full design for three identical 60-story residential towers and a four-story podium/car park. The project includes a health club, swimming pool and landscaping. The total gross construction area of each tower is approximately 55,500-sm (600,000-sf).

·
Vicarious Urbanizer
2,155 Posts
This photo from November 2012 shows that the triplet skyscrapers of Oberoi Exquisite are a part of a rapidly forming triplet tower zone.

There are 5 sets of triplet towers forming in this single skyline of the Mumbai suburb, Goregaon East:

From left to right.
Oberoi commerz 1, Oberoi commerz 2 (phase 1), Oberoi exquisite, Oberoi woods and DB woods.

Infact this region can also be called as triplets region :lol:
Oberoi commerz is a triplet (3rd one in substructure stage) also exquisite, woods and DB woods are triplets and the upcoming esquire, exquisite 2 and 3 are also triplets.
Pics taken today

1 - 20 of 26 Posts