Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would you think this would be a hit? is it a sound investment?

·
Registered
48 Posts
^^ considering the consistent growth in Alabang area yes this will be a South Investment specially for those whi's looking for a nice rental income since there seems to be a lot of foreigners choosing to reside in Alabang Area

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks milkyXplosion for the reply its really help

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Surely does a good investment ,its less expensive up to now and yet in the years to come Alabang will truly boom and your investment now will truly appreciate no doubt.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
It's now around 14th or 15th levels under construction of its 22 storeys , pretty much taller than its predecessor Vivant Flats which has only 17 storeys.
It has a good location ,walking distance to Festival Supermall ..its actually the third residential tower to locate on that nice , spacious tree lined road called Parkway Avenue ..its also near the Palms Country Club .

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
It's also quite massive and taller than its predecessor Vivant Flats which is beside it .
Sana ma-revive din yung Parkway Place condominiums of which Aspen Tower is a part of the supposed to be four at mas taller ( at least 30-storeys ) para maging tunay na condominium row na yung Parkway Avenue.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Maganda naman talaga sa FiliCity, in time it will also blossomed .Marami pang malalaking space dito for future developments so hopefully yung mas grand projects in the future dito ma-built since it is also a well planned business district . Hindi pa lang talaga napapansin ng mga big investors ..but my hats off to Filinvest coz they single handedly developing this very green business district and they make effort to build projects here every now and then to make it denser at least .

·
IG @juanprogress
3,837 Posts
Money Sense Smart Spender chose La Vie Flats as No. 6 in the Best Value Condo to Watch Out For list.. see scans below.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
I saw the construction progress yesterday , it has overtaken the height of Vivant Flats its probably around 18th or 19th level . Vivant Flats is 17-storey .

·
Registered
140 Posts
What's the situation with the CCT? I am negotiating to buy a resale from Vivant. The owner does not have the CCT! I spoke with operations and they told me that the CCT's should be ready sometime this year. Something to do with this being a "Shared Development". Can anyone shed any light on this matter?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts