Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is sad, I just heard it on the news, and it gives me a chill to think such things still happen.
I'm pretty sure this was between two groups that knew each other, but still, even among rival gangs or whatever, you don't go around stabbing people in the head :eek:hno:
http://www.ny1.com/ny/NY1ToGo/Story/index.html?topicintid=1&subtopicintid=1&contentintid=49922
Teen Killed, Two Wounded In Bronx Subway Stabbings
APRIL 12TH, 2005

One teenager was stabbed to death on a subway platform on the Bronx Tuesday morning and two others were wounded.

An 18-year-old man was stabbed in the head and in his side at about 8 a.m. on the northbound side of the elevated 183rd Street stop for the No. 4 line, police said. He was pronounced dead on arrival at St. Barnabus Hospital.

The two other victims fled but were chased down and stabbed as well. One of them, a 16-year-old boy, was taken to St. Barnabus, and the other, whose age is not known, was taken to Jacobi Hospital.

Trains are currently bypassing the 183rd Street stop in both directions.

Police are searching for three to four suspects. Police believe the stabbings may have involved one of the suspect’s ex-girlfriend, who had lunch with one of the victims on Monday.

Police have a description of two of the suspects. The main one is described as an Hispanic male, 5-foot-6 and 140 pounds, wearing dark clothing and a blue jacket. The second is also an Hispanic male, who was wearing a red cap, a white T-Shirt and blue jeans.

Police ask anyone with information about the attack to call the confidential hotline Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts