SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Well... they are really more "wraps" than burritos. I've nothing really against them except they don't taste like a burrito! ;)
Well... it depends how you ask them to make it, after all! There are definitely some items that make it unique, but that's great. You can have a traditionally dull burrito...I'm gonna down my pulled pork with yam and guacamole concoction. :lol:

·
Yonge and Eglinton-Midtwn
251 Posts
try chimichangas at yonge and eglinton. Prob the best I've had yet... An actual classy mexican joint...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Actually, both times that I have been to "Burrito Fresh", my burritos were way too soggy cuz they slopped too much bean juice onto them, grr. I hope that little building with Subway, Gabby's, Pho Hung doesn't get demolished though it's really the only little spot you can get food on Bloor from Bedford to Yonge!

·
"The Ignorant Fool"
2,576 Posts
^^
That is a narrow lot!

Great project. Very urban, but on a human scale.

Residents will have a ne plus ultra vantage view of the ROM.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
If I paid a few million dollars to have the lowest floor condo in that building I'd be pretty disappointed. I mean it's pretty loud there at night, and you won't get any view either. There's nothing like staying up till 2am every night thanks to the booming club goers and music at Lobby.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts