·
4,114 Posts
Looking forward to the science museum.

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Miami at Night Book
2,304 Posts
Looking forward to the science museum.
Me too. I think once the science museum is completed you'll find many people going to the science museum, then PAMM and spending the rest of the day in the park.

·
4,114 Posts
Me too. I think once the science museum is completed you'll find many people going to the science museum, then PAMM and spending the rest of the day in the park.
I agree but I do think they should have a couple kiosks in the park during the weekends offering things like icees or ice cream.

·
Miami at Night Book
2,304 Posts
I agree but I do think they should have a couple kiosks in the park during the weekends offering things like icees or ice cream.
That would be nice. If you're there now and want a water, you're out of luck. Unless you pay to get into PAMM.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
In the land of endless afternoon rain... not one water fountain for our downtown park...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
That park screams Miami all over... An uninviting frying pan that has no amenities with aligned poor shade trees. They can held a sun tanning festival in there.
Well the homeless didn't seem to mind when it still was a "frying pan"! :nuts: I'm sure there will more shade trees in the future though! Remember all those shade trades from the BCC site ended up there.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
That park screams Miami all over... An uninviting frying pan that has no amenities with aligned poor shade trees. They can held a sun tanning festival in there.
There are nice shady parks in Anchorage, Ak....:nuts:

·
Registered
715 Posts
How can you see that image above and complain about shade trees? More than half the trees are oaks. It'll take 20 years or so, but those trees will eventually provide tons of shade. You can't just plant 60 foot tall shade trees from the get-go, you need to wait for them to grow.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Are you talking about a water feature fountain or a drinking water fountain?
A drinking water fountain xD... excuse my lack of detail.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,120 Posts

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,120 Posts
Absolutely amazing shots, Q! As always, a big thanks!
Thanks! Whenever I do these aerial shoots, I wonder what I can do differently this time, and I always manage to find something different to do with the skyline. For instance, these wicked angles on the museums and the Biscayne Wall were something I wasn't expecting to come away with.

Guys, remember we are the banner again this Monday!

·
4,114 Posts
It'd be cool if they had a pop up movie screen on the lawn during the weekends.

441 - 460 of 590 Posts