Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I turn 25 years old. I am surprised that nobody here made a thread on this ealier today, but it's better to have one now than never. Anyway, here is the celebration for my birthday.

:)^^:banana::cheers::runaway::scouserd::bow::cheers2::eek2::applause:
:cucumber::tyty::naughty::cheers1::rock::eek::fiddle::angel1::master:
:banana2::drool::2cents::eat::righton::eek:mg::cry::cheer::horse::dizzy::lurker:
:shocked::wave::drunk::cool::llama::nocrook::lovethem::happy::yes:
:speech::tiasd::rant::rofl::jippo::kiss::uh::colgate::eek:kay::bowtie:;):gossip:
:carrot::hug::angel::spam1::grouphug::D:dance::pepper::baaa::wink2::soon:
:booze::dance2::redx::guns1::dj::lock:

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why isn't anyone here wishing me a Happy Birthday? Is it b/c you all have something against me? Now I know how Aly & AJ felt when their birthday was forgotten. Perhaps, I should just poke everyone with a stick until they start knowing that it is my birthday. :poke:

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Happy birthday, mate

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
Aly & AJ's birthdays were forgotten?
Details?

Anyways, Happy Birthday! I hope your day is good.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Hey, Happy Birthday TalB....makes me remember when I thought it was great to have another birthday.....hmmm I will this week as well???? But it will be my 56th...somehow just doesn't have the same ring to it as 25?????:cheers:

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Why isn't anyone here wishing me a Happy Birthday? Is it b/c you all have something against me? Now I know how Aly & AJ felt when their birthday was forgotten. Perhaps, I should just poke everyone with a stick until they start knowing that it is my birthday. :poke:
happy belated; but is skyscrapercity really that important to your life?

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aly & AJ's birthdays were forgotten?
Details?

Anyways, Happy Birthday! I hope your day is good.
I am not sure if their's was actually forgotten, but I used that song, Potential Breakup, to express how I feel two days ago when it seemed as if mine was forgotten.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On Saturday, I went over with my family to a resturaunt in White Plains known as the Melting Pot. In this resturuant, the customers are given food along with pots to place other chocolate or cheese foundue for the appitizers and desserts as well as broth for the main course, which is usually meat and vegtables. I found that place to be pretty good. On Sunday, I went down to The Bronx with my brothers to see the Mets taking on the Yankees in which the Mets hammered them 11-2 there. I was for the Mets while they were for the Yankees. Overall, my weekend was very good, which made up for the actual date, which was on Friday.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts