SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Oh my god... I don't know where this is..

·
Registered
572 Posts
LOL, the close-up got me.

For a little while I thought maybe Sarajevo had a great Astrio-Hungarian clocktower somewhere that I had failed to discover.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
EXCELLENT pictures. :) You can see by every one of the newer sets of photos more and more things are getting fixed. :yes:

:cheers1:

MILA FOR MOD. :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
MIMICA said:
You can see by every one of the newer sets of photos more and more things are getting fixed. :yes:
Uh.. like what?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mimica, To tell you the truth I see nothing different of Sarajevo now, and the summer of 2004 when i last visited... but if you do please tell! :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
yugoboy said:
Mimica, To tell you the truth I see nothing different of Sarajevo now, and the summer of 2004 when i last visited... but if you do please tell! :D
Ма пусти га.. вазда то каже мада сам зна да не види ништа ново. ;)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ The streets have been partially redone.

Much of the area around Bey's mosque has had the wood from reconstruction replaced with actual wood from Turkey, embedded with the same incense and aroma as the original Bascarsija wood. :) Only MAJOR changes I can think of.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Знаћи обновили су дућане око Бегове джамије? То је добро... интересантно то о мирису. :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Ok, nema problema.

Mada smatram da ćirilica izgleda puno lipše.

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
I literally expected to see a baby.

Good pictures :eek:kay: I like the cathedral

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
L3D3NI said:
Uh.. like what?

Mabye I should have been alittle more descriptive. Not esentially that you notice them right away, but everything seems MUCH cleaner in my opinion. It seems like they scrubbed away all the green stuff in those pedestrian streets.
I notice these things. :D Details matter...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts