Skyscraper City Forum banner

Which is your favorite pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I look at my photo collection, I conclude that I have quite many "nice pics", but very few of them are really good - pics with some additional value, originality and creativity. I tried to sort 10 of my best ones of 2010 and I hope you'll give your vote to help me to understand which pictures seems good to other people.

Two Flamingos - One Heart

Law(n)breakers
"Forbidden to step on the lawn"

Mirrage in snowfall
"Feel the sun!"

Fountain in the rain

Opera Garden

Castle reflection

Bперёд, Library!

Bridge of light

Photographer in action

The beach

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the votes, guys!

Damn,it's a tough one. I like both library & bridge photos most. Hmm,I'll go for the bridge. 'Bперёд, Library!' is cool,but for full effect it would be awesome to see T/O library on this photo (without cladding)
I wanted to offer multiple voting option, but forgot to click on it. So, it's good that you comment if there are more than one picture you feel hard to choose between.
As for the library photo, meybe visually it would really look better with topped out building, but for the ideological sense of this pic I think it's better as it is - not full height reached - because the main message is: "Go forward!"

·
***H***
4,531 Posts
Opera Garden :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
All excellent shots. You sure have an eye for very interesting motives with stories in them. I voted Opera Garden, because it has a great atmosphere. Next is the beach, and then library :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts