SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Brum pics from my visit about a month ago. Finally the broadband has landed at home for me an I am able to upload them. Some images colour corrected or cropped for aesthetic sense.

** images resized and posted a few posts below.. sorry folks **

·
Registered
418 Posts
I' really like that first one - looks very professional. Well done, amazing pics of an amazing [so i've been told] city.

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Brindley Place.. old canals V new buildings

Ikon Gallery.. glass V bricks

Mailbox.. class V colour

Victoria Square.. light V darkness

Centenary Sq/Symphony Hall.. to see and to hear !

Holloway high homes... both for birds and people !

Bullring.. old name, new image

Millenium Square.. reflecting the past and the future !

:cheers:

·
Sense Offender
552 Posts
Wow! Most of those would score highly in the photo contest, if entered.

·
Banned
416 Posts
Very professional photos...very artistic photos....very enjoyable images....but very annoying copyright wording...

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks a lot everyone..for your feedbacks. had the weather been a bit more friendly.. I would have taken more, like Custard Factory, st Pauls etc :cheers:

Midge, I know the copyright is annoying al the way across the images but I am planning to put up my design site and might want to use these pics there.

·
BAND AID
4,590 Posts
Fantastic pictures with an excellent presentation.....Fusionist, I'm sure I've mentioned it before but any of my Bham pics that I post on here feel free to have a mess around with them and give them your own interpretation. You've definitely got a talent there.

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks a lot yet again everyone :)

I have also decided to join the UPC, which is the better one Uk or the mainforum ? Also can you give suggestions as to whichh photo might get more points ? Also I am confusedwit hthe rules.. does it mean I have to enter the photos by Sunday or Monday in order to get more votes ?

·
Nocturnal...!!!!
4,949 Posts
awaesome pictures fusionist..i didnt know that there is a such a great photographic talent inside you..

i invite u too edinburgh..hope it will be a big treat for u to take pictures..

b/w y dont u visit Madras , u take some pictures of our photo starved city..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts