SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some Chicago pictures I have taken during my last few trips to Chicago since November. I am going again tomorrow, so I'll be taking more.

I also have some in the SSC gallery.

·
Expert
6,905 Posts
acelereitor said:
cool pics. Thanks¡¡¡

I have a question. I like this building very much. What's his name?

Thank you again.
Lake Point Tower:

The Lake Point Tower in Chicago was completed in 1968 and at the time was the tallest apartment building in the world. It stands 645 feet tall with 70 floors.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love Lake Point. It's just... out there. Freaking sweet. Great pics too.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
hot stuff james, i really like that picture of the '**** it makes it look like a black shining star

·
Registered
879 Posts
Great pics, James2390!! You should try taking pix of the West Loop area. This once-vacant area is becoming a spillover from the Central Loop area. Some buildings are fantastic like Skybridge, ABN AMRO, Presidential Towers. The reason for that is to see how things changed when comparing in next few years.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^Thanks for the advice. I didn't make it to Chicago today because I couldn't get a hold of my friend, but I guess there is always next weekend. I would really like to venture off into the areas of and around downtown I haven't seen much of. :)

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,745 Posts
Brilliant pics! I remember having a perfect view of Lakepoint tower from my hotel when I was in Chicago a few years back :eek:kay:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts