SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
:cheers:Beautiful pics of Joburg MC, it's really not as bad as its made out to be. How did your dad find it?

·
Skybar Mod
24,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cheers:Beautiful pics of Joburg MC, it's really not as bad as its made out to be. How did your dad find it?
He said it was much nicer than he was expecting and it was very comfortable. The thing he noticed was the barb wire and high security gates around the houses but he said he never felt unsafe.

Hope no one gets offended but he said Johannesburg was a lot like an American city.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
He said it was much nicer than he was expecting and it was very comfortable. The thing he noticed was the barb wire and high security gates around the houses but he said he never felt unsafe.

Hope no one gets offended but he said Johannesburg was a lot like an American city.
that's cool, none taken, guess it's a compliment.

·
Skybar Mod
24,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's cool, none taken, guess it's a compliment.
Europeans and some other countries are kind of snooty and get offended if you compare one of their cities to an American city. Didn't know if it was the same way with South Africans. lol

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
yeah i guess so, I gotta say maybe some us do find it hard to separate America's image as a superpower state, to its reality as a normal country with normal ppl who just going bout their business.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Nice , I miss a lot my city !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts