SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went to Hong Kong and I took these pics.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
I guess the thing about pollution is - it doesn't really affect the 'street life' - so tips to all tourists: If it's polluted, forget the scenery and skyline (if you've got enough time) - go out and enjoy the streets and hope the pollution clears in a day or so!

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Wow, exellent pics! :cheers:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
_00_deathscar said:
I guess the thing about pollution is - it doesn't really affect the 'street life' - so tips to all tourists: If it's polluted, forget the scenery and skyline (if you've got enough time) - go out and enjoy the streets and hope the pollution clears in a day or so!

I wish I had more time,but I only had one day.Perhaps I must stay longer next time.When will there be less pollution.It's like here in Taiwan,one day you'll have clear skies,the next day you can't see more than 100ft.

To those who like my pics: thanks :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Mosaic.My trip was great,just too short!!!! :( :( :(

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry,wish I had more pics of Hong Kong. Some of the better ones here.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
659 Posts
wait the progress of the peak tower is VERY SLOW.

xuite, when did you go to hk again? the peak tower's supposed to be finished by 3rd quarter of this year i remember... and they haven't even started working on the main deck yet?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
vvill,I went to HK in June.Seeing that I only became a member a week ago and I didn't know how to post pics,I just thought I wanted to share my pics.So it's about 11 months old.I want to go agian this year.

I'll post some Taipei pics I took recently.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Wow nice captures....the Lippo scapers looks wicky...lol! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts