SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
5,930 Posts
I intended to put the comment here instead of the other one , but like i said , awesome job , you have great potential :) artist in the making !

How did you find Dubai ? hope you enjoyed your visit

·
Registered
77 Posts
I really don't like this artificial country. Sorry for the Emiraties who will probably be shocked, but the truth is hard!
I mean WTF is this country???Any history, any future and probably any future!!
Any History...Could anyone please tell me what the last civilisation that lived there and built something for the the history? I mean I cn give some example like Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Tunisia, Mexico or India....When we visit those countries, we can feel that there was something there and there was civilisation there...But the Emirates sorry but nothing can be mentionned. Or they don't do enough publicity to promote it! But come on history can not be hidden!
No present...Obviously, when there is no past, there is no present!! logical the continuity principle of History". When you are visiting Dubai or Abu Dhabi, you can really feel it, this country has no soul! everything there is fake! Ok it is good for 1 or 2 week may be a month but for someone who is searching for authenticity, this country is hell.
They are lost, the are trying to imitate the West by building such skyscrapers, but they don't understand that for the West it is a logical process of evolution!!
When you walk in Dubai, you'll be surprised by the fact that everything is in English!! Arabic is almost hidden or unheard! I mean thos people have culture, what they do is imitate the others. they bring everything but never build anything! For them working is a shame as a friend from there told me! "Why should we work we have indians, pakis ans philipinos who are ready to do the dirty tasks! We are here to spend time and money!!!"
WTF??
So with all this you can easealy deduce that there is no future for them...imagine them without oil?!......
Sorry Emirati guys but it is with any hate that I say this!
Hope that I am wrong

·
Registered
365 Posts
When you are visiting Dubai or Abu Dhabi, you can really feel it, this country has no soul! everything there is fake! Ok it is good for 1 or 2 week may be a month but for someone who is searching for authenticity, this country is hell.

When you walk in Dubai, you'll be surprised by the fact that everything is in English!! Arabic is almost hidden or unheard!
I must have visited a different city called 'Dubai' then 3 weeks ago because I can't agree with that at all.

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
5,930 Posts
Nonoka , different people, different opinions ... it is just how it is :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts