SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Patriotic Emirati
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me, my two sister and my mother are coming to Halifax this summer. My sister has training in Dalhousie University hospital.

We are going for a 2 bedrooms apartment in Rice Residence which is part of Saint University campus for $1130 a month. My question is, are those student apartments suitable for families? especially considering that we are from the middle east and my sisters are covered? We wouldn't want to see gang bang in front us :tongue2:

It will be by the end of June, so would there be many students there? What about internet connections? I have a masters dissertation to finish so an internet connection is a must. How far is Saint University is from Dalhousie University? How far are they from the downtown?

·
Registered
495 Posts
The Dalhousie campus is large. The closest parts to SMU are only maybe a 10 minute walk away. Getting to the edge of the downtown is maybe a 15-20 minute walk from the Dal/SMU areas.

Not sure about the specifics of the SMU residence but most universities are pretty quiet during the summer months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts