Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tibet is a very mysterious place in our chinese's eyes! I think so does in foreigners' eyes! Ok,follow me to tibet now!

:banana: :banana:

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
to be continnued

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
哈哈

KoolKeatz , R U a SB??(SB in Chinese means fuking fool)
you,germans, r animals! U Killed so many jewish people!
do u really know what freedom is?:eek:hno: :eek:hno:

:bash: :bash: when u talk abt others,just think about your own behavior befor you open you mouth:banana: :banana:
what tibet really r,just go there and have a look

·
███████&
858 Posts

:bash: :bash: when u talk abt others,just think about your own behavior befor you open you mouth:banana: :banana:
I just made a joke answering to duskdawns post. Stop these stupid racist commentarys please (calling germans
animals :eek:hno:). And yes, i know what freedom means. Germany is a free country since 60 years. Do u know what freedom means? ;)

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To you,maybe it's a joke! But to me,it's dignity!
Freedom? we all live like you west people? this is called freedom?
oh asshole!!

·
world citizen
1,526 Posts
Wonderful photos, congratulations!! Tibet is a magic place in the world..

Is much far from Beijing?

G

·

Thanks for your pictures :) But I have to say Freedom For Tibet too. Freedom is not living as west people. Freedom is living with no occupation, this is what it means.

Germany is a democracy right now, so yes, they know what the freedom is. Germany had payed (guilty people were judged in Nuremberg process) and it was very difficult to them reconstruct a new identity

·
starwar
6,147 Posts
Thanks for your pictures :) But I have to say Freedom For Tibet too. Freedom is not living as west people. Freedom is living with no occupation, this is what it means.

Germany is a democracy right now, so yes, they know what the freedom is. Germany had payed (guilty people were judged in Nuremberg process) and it was very difficult to them reconstruct a new identity
we are in different world. you are brainwashed by western media, i am brainwashed by our commnist media. i live in china, i feel i live in a very very freedom world. too much freedom may hurt more other people.

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^_^

Thanks for your pictures But I have to say Freedom For Tibet too. Freedom is not living as west people. Freedom is living with no occupation, this is what it means.

so let north spain be a independant nation!! Dont occupy them!
they wan to set up a country of thier own:banana: :banana: :banana:

G

·
Thanks for your pictures But I have to say Freedom For Tibet too. Freedom is not living as west people. Freedom is living with no occupation, this is what it means.

so let north spain be a independant nation!! Dont occupy them!
they wan to set up a country of thier own:banana: :banana: :banana:
North of Spain free? Is where the spanish language and the idea of Spanish state was born (reconquest began in the present Asturias and Cantabria) :nuts: :nuts: Maybe you mean Basque country, which is a little part of the north of Spain. Never existed a country in history called "Basqueland", so there is no occupation. There is a nationalism political groups and they are in the parliament, is that undemocratic?The problem is terrorist group called ETA, which kill people. This group is included in USA and European list of terrorist groups.

·
Registered
272 Posts
North of Spain free? Is where the spanish language and the idea of Spanish state was born (reconquest began in the present Asturias and Cantabria) :nuts: :nuts: Maybe you mean Basque country, which is a little part of the north of Spain. Never existed a country in history called "Basqueland", so there is no occupation. There is a nationalism political groups and they are in the parliament, is that undemocratic?The problem is terrorist group called ETA, which kill people. This group is included in USA and European list of terrorist groups.
well,don't bring damn politics into the thread.
otherwise,

westerners brainwashed by west medias and Chinese brainwashed by Chinese media can argue with each other until the website is bankrupty.

·
███████&
858 Posts
Our media attend different views, chinese media dont. So we arent brainwashed, everybody has his own opinion. ;)

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
中华

frozen
:bash: :bash: :bash: go and liberate Native americans and local Indians of Latin America!! They are occupied by spanish invaders now!
All the white should get out of American continent!! So, go and let the local people unoccupied!!:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :banana:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts