Cant resist to pose as well :)

Spring St

We finished off with warm yummy soup @ Melbourne Wine Shop

The Crew

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Great shots Alibaba! :applause:

Great street scenes. Where were the first few from?
Campbell Arcade

One of the Campbell Arcade entries on Flinders Street.

Also known as Degraves Street Subway, Campbell Arcade was built to provide a subway exit from Flinders Street Station and relieve commuter congestion on Flinders and Swanston Streets. First proposed in 1926, building began in 1952 and cost £300,000. It was opened to much fanfare in 1955 and admired for its ‘black granite columns, pink wall tiles, neat shops and show windows.’
While it remains an icon of 1950s public works architecture, since 1994 it has also been home to fringe artists, who use the arcade’s large display cases as exhibition space.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
All I can say is wow! You captured everything that truly makes Melbourne what it is. Autumn is just a brilliant time of year for photo shoots around the city. The lane ways are my favorite aspect. You've actually got to go out and seek the attractions, nothing is in your face. Finding things is half the fun. You could be working or studying in the CBD for years and still keep discovering little secrets.

One more thing:

I'm almost 99.99% sure I know the guy in the bottom left with the Mohawk! We went to the same school :). What small world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts