Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here are the real pictures of London tho:

My windshield is cracked so dont make fun of me:D

right when i got to downtown my memory ran out:D

But i will take more cpitures ;)

·
Banned
344 Posts
Interesting...so would you say that London(ONTARIO!!!) is worth visiting?
Never made my way to that side, always going towards Quebec....still have to visit places like Windsor, Kitchener, Sarnia, London, Stratford, etc.

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mirza-sm said:
Nice pics liburni :) looks so canada-like hehe... :D ill post mine of Vancouver, British Columbia soon too ;)

oh yeahh but downtown london is much better than those pictures i have posted.

I will chek your Vancouver pistures in a bit.

Islom its worth visiting.

Nightlife is crazy down here.

·
Registered
64 Posts
London is one of my favourite cities in ontario. We used to live about an hour NE of London and often times we went shopping there. We always went to White Oaks Mall (i think thats what its called) in N London as well as a Polish deli (sikorski) somewhere west of the mall...ehh its been a while.

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
I always wondered if it looked like London, England.

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
devinci said:
London is one of my favourite cities in ontario. We used to live about an hour NE of London and often times we went shopping there. We always went to White Oaks Mall (i think thats what its called) in N London as well as a Polish deli (sikorski) somewhere west of the mall...ehh its been a while.
Yeah white oaks mall is the biggest mall. And its in south London. Its closer to highway 401. And london is north of 401.

There is a polish deli near where i work too, by northland mall. Every brake i go get a sandwich there. They make great sandwiches.

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dr.Mesofius said:
I always wondered if it looked like London, England.
the only similarity is prolly the river thatruns through the city. Its got that snake shape similar to thatof London, England.

Here is another picture.

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
What's its population/

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Really? It looks like much more.

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dr.Mesofius said:
What's its population/
When your approaching the city, the traffic signs say that the population is 364,000.

But it has been like that for 7 years, and god knows how long it has been like that before that.

I am sure the population has increased.

I would say London is well in the 400, 000 thousand.

If you were to look at downtown though, you would think the city has about 700,000.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I thought that London, ON was much much smaller than that, and I imagined it to look somewhat less developed than that, nice pictures.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts