SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
abdulsharifshoots.com
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a few shots..i gave them a great deal...the professional photographer wanted a 1,500 dollar deposit lol..i did it for wwwwwaaaaayyyy less than that..and they got way more pictures..these are just samples, i didn't even up load some of the best shots.

it was a pretty rough day since the weather was bad, it was cloudy and sprinkling most of the time.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
PBase direct-linking isn't working again. This happens way too often. When you direct-link, instead of copying the URL at the top of the page, right-click the image and go to Properties and copy the URL there instead and the image will always load when you direct link.

·
Running circles...
7,826 Posts
You're a genius!
Awesome pics, great quality, perfect compositions... And quite different shots for this kind of reports!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Gotta lite?
6,040 Posts
Excellent work. As Tony said, maybe you should think about charging more ;O)

I've done a wedding once, and that was it for me. Far too much stress. Of cause, that was in the film days when you have no idea how things turned out until much later. At least with digital, you can see what shots have worked straight away.

Still, brilliant work.

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
Beautiful photos! Very well taken :yes:

My favorite is the last one!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Amazing pictures, you've definately got a knack for photography. What kind of camera?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great shots. I too like the one with the hands. I go to a lot of weddings (i am a musician who does a lot of wedding gigs). One of the things I see happening now is photographers taking along their laptops and a photo printer and printing out photos for the guests right on the spot. I have even seen some selling these photos to the guests. I guess just another way to make a little bit of extra cash.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts