Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Syracuse has a nice mid-size skyline. What's the name of the neighborhood where you got some of those shots in a park? It looks nice and urban and not far from downtown!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cicero...can you take night photos or no?

this would make a nice view at night.:)
Once I tried taking a picture of the moon and it didn't turn out good. So, no not really.

To be honest, I doubt I'd venture into the City at night. I'm one of the those pussy suburbanites who is afraid of going into the city after dark.:lol:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
oh come on...is the area this is taken from that bad?

I would rather be in the bad parts of Syracuse than the backroads of PA or WV...no teeth, brother-sister love. lol

btw, the moon is a hard item to shoot, you have to set your aperature to like f/22 and expose for a short time (because the moon is always moving) cities are easier.

Might be out that way this summer...if so, I'll let you know and we'll go get some night photos.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh come on...is the area this is taken from that bad?

I would rather be in the bad parts of Syracuse than the backroads of PA or WV...no teeth, brother-sister love. lol

btw, the moon is a hard item to shoot, you have to set your aperature to like f/22 and expose for a short time (because the moon is always moving) cities are easier.

Might be out that way this summer...if so, I'll let you know and we'll go get some night photos.
Strathmore is pretty close to the Southside...which isn't a nice section of town.

About the moon. Thanks...I wondered why the moon bled on my photos.

Thanks for the offer to get together to shoot some pics of my city, but I'd rather stay anonymous. I like to keep my internet world separate from my real world. Hope you don't mind.

I still have a couple hundred more Syracuse photos that I haven't posted yet. You might be so sick of Syracuse by the time I'm done, you won't want to visit this summer.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts