Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I've been by the Carousel Mall, but never in it. Is that ball park home to the Syracuse AAA Baseball team? Nice tour, again! I never even knew Syracuse had an inner harbour, I guess it would make sense since it is on a lake.

·
Told you so...
4,014 Posts
I've been to Carousel; honestly I wasn't too impressed. It's a mall...just a really big one.

The baseball stadium is nice, as well as the new intermodal train/bus station. That was finished when I was in college, I remember the old bus station! What a dump, actually the last time I went "there" it was closed due to a fire and everybody had to stay outside in the cold!

So...where's Otto? Not that I eat fuzzy oranges, I tend to throw them out in fear of getting sick.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been by the Carousel Mall, but never in it. Is that ball park home to the Syracuse AAA Baseball team? Nice tour, again! I never even knew Syracuse had an inner harbour, I guess it would make sense since it is on a lake.
Thanks. Yes, that's Alliance Bank Stadium and is home to the Syracuse Chiefs Triple A Baseball team.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts