Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The travel roughly contains 3 part:

part 1st is travel in Wuhan

Wuhan is the most popularious industrial
and commercial city in midwest china, it is also the transport and shiping center
of the area, it is a top metropolis in interior china
wanna know more about wuhan,please click

Wuhan:

---------------------------------------------------------:cheers:

part 2nd is travel in Shenzhen

Shenzhen is a special economic zones situated immediately north of Hong Kong, and it's not far away from guangzhou too,shenzhen used to be a fishing village, it played very important role in china's economy reform, and with the benefit from the reform shenzhen has become one of the top 4 metropolis in china, the other 3 is Beijing Shanghai and Guangzhou.

click to learn more about shenzhen
:banana:

Shenzhen:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3rd which is the most important part is travel in Guangzhou, the capital of guangdong province is the south gateway of china ,and it is the 3rd most popularious city and is the only one which can stand side by side with Beijing and Shanghai in terms of economy transport and military in mainland china, and is going hold the 16th asian game several days later!

click to learn more about guangzhou :banana:

Guangzhou:

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i first arrived in wuhan, wuhan is composed of three part---- hankou wuchang and hanyang which are divided by Yangtze River and Han River
, i lived in wuhang , the part south of Yangtze River , by the way ,Yangtze River is the biggest river of china, and many metropolis locate along it, such as Shanghai and chongqing, Wuchang' street
:banana:

from wuchang to hankou by bus, wuchang cityscraper photoed in bus

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
wuhan is the biggest industry and commercial city in midwest china, there are many Business Districts in the city , this place is called as "jiedaoukou" the no1 business block in wuhan is jianghan street, the no1 in wuchang area is guanggu pedestrian street, this place, the jiedaokou , maybe can rank 3rd, maybe 4th, i don't know

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
from wuchang to hankou in wuhan by bus, this place used to be shanty town, some times in china we call it as "the village in city", there are blocks of this sort almost in every big chinese city, what foreign friends can see about china is always the skyscrapers the flyovers the express railway, but this is the real china, both modern and backward prosperous and ruined, luckly, the shanty town is under removing, there will be new highrise apartment and mall constructed on the location, but it cause the new society problem as well

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
from wuchang to hankou by bus

Passing the second Yangtze River bridge of wuhan and look out hankou--- the main part of wuhan, there seems to be some air pollution and i can't see it very clear, my camera got some problem in wuhan and the service told me that there are only three place can fix it in china, beijing shanghai and guangzhou , so i have to wait until i arrived in guangzhou, this maybe a very important reason for the unpretty pix of wuhan , it's my fault ,i'm sorry

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
have some personal affairs to deal with, walk to my destination on hankou's street

the night on YangZi river bank in Hankou:

hankou bus station, you can search how to reach some interesting destinations by bus on it

hankou cityscraper in morning

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hankou, not far away from hangzheng street,a famous wholesale center in china, the goods is transported here by boats on chang river,then distributed to other area, as the biggest commercial city, you can always meet flourishing business blocks

·
amazing.young
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
cityscraper of hankou,or the main part of wuhan

the beyond dark building is minsheng bank, it it the tallest building of hankou, also in whole wuhanm and it is a land mark of wuhan.

some facts about minsheng bank building from wiki:

The Minsheng Bank Building (also known as Wuhan International Securities Building) is a supertall skyscraper located in Wuhan, China. The 331 m (1,086 ft) tall building was completed in 2007 and contains 68 floors. In April 2006, the building was topped out, becoming the 18th-tallest building in the world. Currently, it is the 27th-tallest in the world, and the 11th-tallest in China.

The building measures 331.3 m (1,087 ft) to the tip of its spire, however the roof height is 290 m (950 ft). The top floor is located 238 m (781 ft) above ground level.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts