·
Dr.Med. Tom Green
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My videos:
http://media.putfile.com/Beijing-CBD
http://media.putfile.com/Beijing-94
http://media.putfile.com/walking-near-the-drum-tower

I was from april 11th to april 16th in Beijing.

The first impression of Beijing was very negative. After i recieved my baggage i met many people screaming "taxi". I thought they want to be faster than there concurrent so i walked with one of them. He showed me his price list and i said now way. 480 Yuan around 50€. He told me that he has to pay the expressway fee. I believed him so i agreed by 250 Yuan (around 28€). We walked to a private car ...
In the car i feared that they want to rob me. I even thought they could do even something worse. This was the worst thing that ever happened to me during a trip.
In the hotel they told me that a taxi from the airport costs only 100 Yuan (around 11€) i paid 250% to much.

An uncompleted skyscraper

On day 3 even something worse happened.

I wrote this in the hotel to make me feel better:

I fell extrem shitty right now. The day began perfect with a blue sky and warm temperature. I took dozens of nice pictures. Everything looked just perfect. But the day ended with my 2nd ip off in 3 days. 2 woman of my age started to talk with me after i left the forbidden city. They were not beautiful or something. They told me they were tourists from Qiangdao. I thought they were just curious like the woman i met in Japan´. I had the best day during my Osaka trip because of her. The 2 Chinese womens sked me a lot and i saked them a lot. I took many picture and the 2 womens admired them (the perfect thing to brake the ice). After one hour i was thirsty. They told me we should go to a tea house. I thought this is a good way to learn more about the Chinese culture. Drinking tea in a 3rd world country can`t be too expensive so i didn`t ask afterthe price. At the end i had to pay 1040Yuan (110€) to drink tea. The 2 women played there role very well. They made me believe that they were victims too. I payed with my credit card. In the hotel i phoned to Germany. Ì wanted that they don`t pay. But this is not possible.

I visited so many countries before but nowhere else are the people as greedy as in China. I really hate this behaviour.
Maybe i am just to spoiled with Dubai and Japan. Maybe i am naiv, maybe i have just no luck in China. Or maybe this is just normal in China.
I hate this. Travelling means so much to me, therefore this hurts really really bad. This destroyed my entire trip.
I was in China before. I spend 3 hours in Shenzhen. In this 3 hours someone tried to steal my watch and i met a disgusting male prostitue in the public toilet. After this happened i met a Chinese student. He wanted to talk to me but i ignored him. Later i felt bad because i ignored him. But now i think: Was h really just curious or did he tried to trick me too.

Maybe i watched to many China threads on SSC. I saw many many nice pictures so i expected to much.

One day later i met someone in the KFC at my age, a student. He started to talk to me. I really feared me. I wanted him to go away. I lied to him about everything, my hotel, my name, my job. I told him a lie so i can go away.

I did the same stuff later again, when i met someone in the CBD.

On the CCTV Tower i met a student from Belgium. We talked a little bit. I told him my bad expiriences and he told me his bad expiriences.
He said that money is the most important thing for the Chinese people. You never know if you can trust someone. It`s a pity.
I couldn`t agree more.

I wanted to go to Shanghai in 2008 but i will not to it. I don`t know when i will go to China again.

Concerning my posted pictures. I am not very good with words so i use my pics to release some pent up frustation. I didn`t told anyone in Germany about the things that happened in Beijing.

I know what happened to itom after he posted his Chongquing pictures. (i still don`t believe that he wanted to bash China but i took some bashing pictures).

For the Chinese forumers who think it is a good idea to insult me i must say what will happen then:

First i will not post the Beijing u/c pictures.
Second i will not post any good Beijing pictures.
Third: The pictures above are the weakest i have. I have 2 x 10 pictures left. The next 10 pictures are 2 times more insulting. And the last 10 are the worst. Every one of them is as much worth as the the entire itom thread.

You decide what will happen.

I am curious about the reactions. ;)
If everyboddy behave civilised i will start with the Beijing u/c pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's true,those things also happened on Chinese travellers,we all know there're so much trickster, they cheat everyone,no matter you're foreigner or Chinese.There're so many cheat,and people all know it.
I can give you a lot of cheat examples,they're not only towards foreigners but all travellers.

·
Registered
194 Posts
oh,i commiserate you for your a unhappy trip to china
china is a poor country in contract to German,so this country develops and develops,for a good standard of life.this is a revolution full of passion
and restless.in this developing process,most chinese can obey law to earn money
to make a live.undeniablely,there are some people who are crazy with money,they cheat strangers,even blood brother.
maybe you are right.but i think most of chinese are not kind of what you said about.
they are friendly ,acquainted

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
i knew that will happen to you.
my friend was robbed in Shanghai, he was bashed because he refused to give the strangers money. he also got pick pocketted. My friend says people in the streets dont care if youre getting bashed or not, noone cared to even look.
to make things even worse, He got ripped off by a taxi, the taxi driver didnt go to the destination he wanted to go to, but instead went somewhere very far away.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Tom_Green said:
Third: The pictures above are the weakest i have. I have 2 x 10 pictures left. The next 10 pictures are 2 times more insulting. And the last 10 are the worst. Every one of them is as much worth as the the entire itom thread.
this is your purpose,You hate China at the very beginning,You hate China before you come to China.

I dont know whether you said is true.and if you are cheated once,you can go to the police.
I'm sue many foreigners have very nice trip in China.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Mr.Bonifacy said:
Your experience with chinese people from China is very said.

I always thouht that chinese people are nice.It's so suprising for me what you wrote :shocked:

Btw:quite nice shots :cheers:
Chinese people who goto other countries for education/ travel are mosly upper class citizens, they tend to be nice, because they have everything they want, but the lower class struggles to keep their family fed, they do it because they have to, nt because they want to.

·
Registered
381 Posts
sorry for your unhappy experience in china,as a chinese I feel shame for the two cheater.

buy the way
" They were not beautiful or something. They told me they were tourists from Qiangdao. I thought they were just curious like the woman i met in Japan´. I had the best day during my Osaka trip because of her. The 2 Chinese womens sked me a lot and i saked them a lot. I took many picture and the 2 womens admired them (the perfect thing to brake the ice). After one hour i was thirsty. They told me we should go to a tea house. I thought this is a good way to learn more about the Chinese culture. Drinking tea in a 3rd world country can`t be too expensive so i didn`t ask afterthe price. At the end i had to pay 1040Yuan (110€) to drink tea. The 2 women played there role very well. They made me believe that they were victims too. I payed with my credit card. "

I have familiar experience,too.when I got my first job and go to drink to celebrate.

Sorry again.

·
Registered
226 Posts
You'd better not travel by yourself becasue you know nothing,you can easily be cheated,you'd better travel with some other people who is familiar with cheats,now I'll give some examples so you can aviod.
1.Don't trust some low-price ciceroni,he always brings you to some expensive shop,becasue the ciceroni and shop had made agreement,ciceroni can get money from shop.
2.Don't trust local guide,they also always guide you to some expensive hotel or shop,I was cheated when I travelled,we wasted two hours but went nowhere.You'd better ask other travellers.
3.If there're some people who sell somethings ,remember ask some other travellers, always it doesn't worth its price.
4.Don't trust somebody who help you initiative,they are always cheater.

·
Registered
194 Posts
to Tom_Green:

i commiserate you for your a unhappy trip to china
china is a poor country in contract to German,so this country develops and develops,for a good standard of life.this is a revolution full of passion
and restless.in this developing process,most chinese can obey law to earn money
to make a live.undeniablely,there are some people who are crazy with money,they cheat strangers,even blood brother.
maybe you are right.but i think most of chinese are not kind of what you said about.
they are friendly ,acquainted

·
----
362 Posts
Mr.Bonifacy said:
Your experience with chinese people from China is very said.

I always thouht that chinese people are nice.It's so suprising for me what you wrote :shocked:

Btw:quite nice shots :cheers:
Chinese people are very nice and friendly but of course every country has its fair share of rotten apples.

@Tom: It is very sad to hear about your experience, indeed those thing happen especially on foreigners (even though not just on foreigners) but on the other hand I think that what happened should not prevent you to go and visit China in future again, it is a beautiful country.

·
Registered
226 Posts
There're so many I can't translate them all
旅 途 常 见 骗 术
第一招:最常见的大概要算是吉普赛的「专业扒手」,严格说来也不算是骗,应说是手法高明快速的「偷」:妇女抱着小孩或几个小孩子一组,绕着「待宰肥羊」团团转几圈,或是拿着报纸靠近你,几秒钟就能顺利得手了!
破解术:少用外露的霹雳包,改用内藏式贴身腰包,护照及金钱都放在贴身腰包里,口袋只放当天要用的少量现钞,最重要的是不要让陌生人有靠近自己的机会。
第二招:在人群中故意散落满地铜板,当有人目光被吸引,甚至好心蹲下去帮忙捡拾,这时候旁边早已虎视眈眈的「第三只手」就会趁虚而入了!
破解术:遇事不要太好奇,也不要因身边发生的事而疏忽该有的警觉性。就算有心想帮助别人,也要先照顾好自己的行李。
第三招:公园里,慈祥的老先生发现你背后衣服脏了,好心告诉你还帮忙清理。等到闲话家常完、衣服也清理干净后,口袋里的钱和皮包当然也不翼而飞了!
破解术:友善的当地居民确实让人觉得温暖,但是防人之心不可无,有些事最好还是自己来吧!谢谢「好心人」然后迅速离开现场,最好马上到人多的地方,以防扒窃不成反被抢。
第四招:快餐店的邻桌客人(常是中东人)故意丢了人民币在地上,然后告诉你:「是你的钱掉了吗?」等你低头捡起来时,邻桌客人已经和你桌上(或椅上)的背包一起消失无踪!
破解术:在餐厅或快餐店,同桌伙伴去洗手间、只剩自己一人看管行李时,不要理会邻桌客人的动作和谈话,所有行李都不可离开视线。
第五招:「假观光客」拿着地图来问路、或是一起研究行程,经过仔细讨论后他们称谢离去,只留下背包已被洗劫过的「真观光客」。
破解术:旅行途中自己也是个需要看地图的观光客,被人问路当然不寻常。最好直接说自己也不清楚,马上离开现场,不要让自己被包围在中间,增加骗徒下手机会。
第六招:歹徒假扮警察在路上检查游客的护照,还要求检查携带的外币是否为假钞。被带回假警局(或带进暗巷)的无辜游客,不是真钞被掉包,就是所有的钱全被当成「假美金」没收了。
破解术:一般在没有犯罪或意外情况发生时,不会有警察来「临检」观光客。如果不能当场判断警察的真伪,最好说护照和钱都在旅馆保险柜中,或是佯装听不懂请当地路人及店家帮忙翻译,无论如何都不要掏出重要证件和金钱。
第七招:遇到愿意权充当地导游的热心人,介绍许多景点、交通、食宿资料取得观光客信任后,再介绍令人心动的黑市汇率,换完钱就发现换来的钱不是少了许多、就是全是假钞!
破解术:任何国家的黑市兑换都是不合法的,如果在黑市换钱而发生问题时,不但没有申诉机会可能还要吃上官司。最保险的方法是在银行换钱,虽然要付些手续费但却安全得多。
第八招:在「兑换处」(Exchange)换钱也不见得百分之百安全,有时遇上牌告汇率和实际兑换时不同,换完询问才知道牌告汇率是一次兑换五佰美元以上的优惠,这时想不换也来不及了!
破解术:每家银行或兑换处的汇率、手续费计算都不尽相同,换钱之前一定要先问清楚,例如可问换一佰元美金(现金或旅行支票)可拿到多少外币?这样很快就可以算出实际的汇率,再决定要不要换。换好钱之后,别忘了将护照和钱收藏妥当再离开银行,以防歹徒早等在外面下手。
第九招:在币值比较小的国家旅行,面额很大的钞票(动辄上万元甚至百万元一张)常让人算不清楚,尤其拿大面额钞票买便宜小东西时,一不小心花了眼睛,本来该找回九十九万元却只拿到九万九千元!
破解术:买小东西时避免用大钞,若正好没有零钱就先算好该找多少钱,把找回来的钱当着商家面前算清楚,一旦离开可就没有机会讨回公道了。
第十招:无论是真艳遇或是假艳遇,在旅途中都同样是的高风险的事。提防有心的骗徒摇身一变为浪漫的异国情人,一夜风流或俪影成双几天之后人财两失!
破解术:出国旅行时,就像脱离平常的现实生活走进另一个时空,很容易让人就失去原本应有的理智与判断力。所以别对旅途中的异国恋情有过多的期待和幻想,就算有缘认识新朋友也不要急于发展,好好保护自己才是最重要的。

·
Registered
226 Posts
海南的旅游公司大部分都是空壳。大公司充其量也就是借着自己的名声在外面招揽游客,然后再转给下面的小旅游公司,自己抽取佣金。游客转包给小旅游公司以后,这些旅游公司根本不会为游客安排些什么,只要收了钱,就把游客扔给了导游。

导游一般是没有工资的,他们的主要收入来源就是在旅游景点和购物地点从游客的消费中拿回扣。由此一来,只要导游能够让游客在某一个景点多花钱,他们的收入也就会更多。

这也就是为什么三亚景点的门票对散客那么贵,而对团队要便宜的原因。他们利用这一点吸引游客向旅行社报名,而实际上把游客当作了待宰的‘羔羊’。这些看起来很‘便宜’的门票,实际上还有下降的空间。这些空间就成了导游的收入。而表面上看起来很吸引人的团队报价都是虚的,旅游过程中让游客自掏腰包的情况多得举不胜举。

在三亚旅游最为恶劣的是以下几种行为:

1、‘自费景点’。报团的时候明明告诉你有三个景点,博鳌、黎村苗寨、野人谷是自愿的,可上了车导游就一定要求你必须至少要去两个景点,而且是自费。我们的那个导游叫闫广成,当我表示只要去博鳌的时候,他居然说如果不去,晚上就不给床位。真是岂有此理!建议大家以后要尽量避开这个导游。这个家伙最会既做婊子又给自己立牌坊。

2、 恶俗的人造景观。在黎村苗寨时,那些恶俗的人造景观和像妓女一样拉游客照相的女人真是让人倒足了胃口。还有假和尚硬要给你算命。真是烦人。

3、骗人。在天涯海角的时候,这个导游告诉我们最好坐电瓶车到那两块大石头那里,还说往返要6.8公里,走路耗时1个小时。而他给我们留的时间只有一个小时多一点。幸亏我妈去过那里,知道走过去也没多长时间。差点又被他摆了一道。在海边沙滩上走一走,吹吹海风,亲亲海水,比坐电瓶车的感觉好多了。

4、赶时间。这个该死的导游上车的时候说“我们是团队,要遵守时间。旅游局规定游客在景点迟到10分钟,我们的车就不等了。该游客可以打车去下一个景点。”可是在卖珍珠的那个地方,叫什么‘京润’,我记不大清,就是因为有两个同车游客买珍珠,我们的车整整迟开了45分钟。这个叫闫广成的导游直到把回扣数清楚了才上车。硬生生把在大东海的游玩时间挤掉了。很多时候都是如此。在亚龙湾,只给我们20分钟的时间,而在那个卖土特产的地方大家‘走迷宫’就走了半个小时。在大小洞天时,地陪带大家多玩了半个小时,这个导游就没完没了的埋怨。

5、编号。在每个景点,每个团队都被编了号,每个游客的消费也都有编号。导游只要到后台去查编号就可以拿到回扣。让人感觉好像自己是‘待宰的羔羊’似的。

6、东山岭潮音寺的假‘高僧’。解的签胡说八道,除了让你烧高香买法物外,没什么别的本事。大家抽个签找个乐子就行了,千万别让他们解签。命运应该掌握在自己手里。

7、恶俗的同车游客。有些人不知道自己被蒙了,还一个劲的帮导游说话,和导游站在一个阵线上。真是悲哀啊。

这就是三亚游的基本概况。真是没有想到这么美的地方,恶俗的事情却这么多。据说海南省政府曾经要降低旅游景点票价,并且给导游开4000元的月薪以规范旅游市场。这些导游却聚众在政府机关大门前游行。由此可知,这些导游一个月在游客身上赚取的回扣有多少!

海南的旅游市场再不整顿,路将越走越窄!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
those pictures bring back memories, as if I was there too.

I went to Beijing 2 years ago, explored both the new developed areas and some poor run down areas.

I'm guessing you went alone? As far as Taxi's go, they were all very inconsistent. Half the time I met some really suspicious drivers who often feigned idiocy, pretending they were lost, as the meter kept running. Then there were other times where some drivers gave us our moneys worth and drove ridiculously fast, and others were pretty friendly and chatty. There quite a number of times where I felt they were trying to rip me off, but fortunately I was with my gf at the time who was good at being angry and haggling.. so they didn't bother us too much. Also, we both could pass as "natives" provided we didn't try to speak.. so I guess thats another reason why we didn't experience as much unfortunate instances as you did.

but like others said, China is still a developing country. If you have to go next time, try wearring those addidas breakaways, with zipper pockets.. I usually wear those as its much difficult for people to pick pocket if its zipped up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
上海骗子

有人问:上海还有骗子?当然有,而且多了。上海的骗子一般是以有钱人的面目出现、西装革履,不是什么国际公司中国代表处的首席代表,就是什么外资企业的高级职员,上海普通话里还夹几句洋文,开口就是采购千万美元以上的订单。和你做生意那是因为朋友的关系,没有其他条件,先付好处费,否则免谈,吃饭谁买单?肯定是你,给你那么大的订单买个单有什么了不起。所以上海骗子的素质、文化水平最高,最少还懂点洋文。

广西骗子

在广州有一群广西帮,专门在火车站或汽车站行骗,你刚下火车或汽车的时候,你的朋友没有来接你,于是你可能会去公用电话亭打个电话或传呼,打手机的话你的朋友或许不一定会马上接,挂断后会立即有电话回过来,说:‘刚刚是谁打我的电话或CALL机?’

如果你说找谁谁时,他就说,他是谁谁的朋友,那个谁临时出差了,已经交代我来接你,于是不久就有一个男人或女人过来接,你肯定很信任对方,这样的话,你上当的时候就来了,轻则钱被骗走,重则人也被卖掉,所以大家以后一定要小心,尤其是在广州火车站。

福建骗子

福建骗子都是农民,如果你和他见面的话,肯定是看不上眼的,所以他们就避其短处,不和你见面,所以福建骗子的手段就是借用高科技手段以短信、电子邮件等,内容当然什么都有,什么中奖、走私商品、六合彩信息等,等你上钩后你的钱就源源不断地流向他们的口袋。福建骗子的学习力最强,善于抓住人性的弱点,而且善于利用高科技手段,骗术层出不穷,新招频出。如果突然有一天,一个福建人说要和你合作,而且条件非常优惠,那么你一定要小心,肯定是陷阱。

浙江骗子

浙江是中国经济最活跃的地区之一,所以那里的骗子也特别多,有大、中、小骗,其中一类是以投资者的身份出现在内地的小城市,说可以在当地投资多少多少,骗得当地政府官员把他当成亲爷爷招待,规格绝对是超标腐化,吃完后还要找“小姐”,说考察一下投资环境是不是好,过后还带回一大堆礼品。

投资呢?没有!还有的浙江骗子造假的功夫绝对是世界一流,什么世界名牌、中国驰名商标,都可以造得惟妙惟肖。还有就是全国各地正打击的黑心棉基本都是浙江人所为。还有一种街头骗术听说也是浙江人发明的,街头卖手机的,进口的最新款的手机只买市场价格的30%不到,非常让你动心,你想会不会是真的?

肯定是真的,对方把卡放进去,OK!完全可以用,于是你肯定会买,但等你掏钱拿着手机要离开时,对方会对你说,等等,我的卡好像还在里面,于是他又把手机收回,打开取卡,然后再交回给你,并说声对不起,非常有礼貌,不要以为你占了便宜,因为他中途已经掉包了,给回你的是假手机。

这样中途掉包的骗术还有如大钱换小钱、外币等等,大家一定要注意。另外一种用假手机诈骗的方式是干脆就用假的手机,但做得确实非常真,简直是一模一样,但开机后几秒钟就关机了,显示没电,这样也使很多人上当受骗了。

云南骗子

我的亲身经历,在深圳出差时,很早就被电话吵醒,对方非常热情地说:“来深圳了,也不告诉我一声,真不够朋友”,当我问他是谁时,他就说:“连我是谁都不记得,你猜猜看。”

我一下就知道对方是骗子了,因为曾经在媒体看过这样的骗术,于是我决定玩玩对方,就开始猜了:“老王吧?”“不是!”“那是小王?”“还不是。”“林冰(淋病)吗?”“也不是。”“哦,我知道了,你是杨伟(阳痿)!”“对了,还好没有忘记老朋友。”

呸,我在深圳没有一个叫杨伟的朋友。对方马上就会说:“这样吧,我请你到某某大酒店喝早茶,我们见面再说。”我说:“行”,完了挂起电话继续睡大觉,让他等去吧。

如果真的被骗去的话结果是这样的:你到了后会有一个或两个年轻人在等你,说他们是杨总的下属,说杨总刚好有什么事情,要耽搁一会再来,我们先陪你吃。在吃的过程中,有两种可能:如果是一个人来的话他会不停地打电话,然后说电话没电了,借你的电话用用,并说信号不好,走到外面去,这样的话电话就不见了;如果他们是两个人来的话,其中一个会打电话和所谓的杨总通电话,然后说杨总来了,我们一起去外面接他,而另一个人会留在里面,等你出去的时候,他会把你的包拿走,和你在一起的那个人也会找机会溜走。

安徽骗子

安徽有个佛教胜地‘九华山’,所以安徽的很多骗子一般是以九华山出家人的身份出现,男人一般是装成和尚、女人当然就扮尼姑,一般他们是两人结伴而行,以化缘为目的出现,然后进到别人家里,如果有人的话就四周环顾,而后耸人听闻地说,你家最近有‘血光之灾’或其他灾难,反正是越吓人越好,把你吓到以后他(她)就来安慰你说‘没关系,我们可以化解’,只要出点钱,多少钱?那就看你家能出多少了,至少几千、多的几万。如果你家没有人的话,那么就顺手牵羊把值钱的东西拿走,所以安徽的骗子有时候又是小偷。

四川骗子

那里的骗子是最没有人性的骗子,那就是拐卖妇女和儿童,而且骗完别人以后还骗熟人,他们才不会遵循兔子不吃窝边草的原则,听说某大城市的一个小区一个月之内就有10来个小孩被骗,而且发展成为小孩骗小孩了,骗子大部分是四川口音。他们骗了小孩后就卖掉,妇女就强迫她们卖淫,这样就是四川一带的骗子。到成都也要小心。

千万不要在火车北站买东西。10个有7个是假的,还少找钱。千万不要进店门,店主有个套路,自己把东西打烂,栽赃给顾客。钱就是他说好多少就是多少,不给就会挨打。
湖北骗子

"九头鸟"的骗子,中国最牛的骗子,是骗子之王。俗话说:‘天上九头鸟,地上湖北佬’,是说湖北人的聪明,但湖北的骗子却不一定高明很多,湖北骗子的骗术其实很老套,他们会以公司的名义,生产什么最新的高科技工业产品,然后要在全国各地找经销商,经销的条件非常优惠,并且还先把样品寄来,说他们会在全国性的广告里面把各地经销商的联系方式打上,没多久果然有一到两家的客户来电话要该产品,而且要的量还挺大,价格也很有诱惑力,所以你就会向厂家订货,这样的话,你上当受骗的时候就到了。该类骗子一般是以厂家业务员的身份出现,能说会道。

湖南骗子

湖南骗子是最低档的骗子,他们都是农民,而且还喜欢以农民的形象出现在你面前,有一天如果突然有一对农民模样的男女出现在你面前,问银行或邮电局怎么走的时候,他们一般都是湖南人(江西也可能是),然后就会很神秘地拿出一些金元宝或金佛像以及一些旧钱,说:他们在工地上挖出来的,不知道能不能到银行去换或能不能到邮局去寄,如果你热心地告诉他(她)的时候,你上当受骗的时候就差不多来了。这样的骗子形象越土越好,而且最好是不会说普通话,这样的话你就越容易相信。

山西骗子

山西的骗子主要是造假,而且假得没有道德,比如,关系到人类生命的假酒、假饮料、假食品,以及关系到工程质量的假钢材、假水泥,他们都敢做,这样的例子媒体已经曝光很多次了。

江苏骗子

谁说江苏无骗子?本人一生中唯一一次上当受骗就在江苏。到江苏出差的XDJM一定要注意,如果在火车站买票的话,千万不要相信票贩子,因为他们都是骗子,他们骗人的手法有两类:一是用可以以假乱真的假票来卖,这样的票基本是用旧票‘剪辑’而成;还有一类就是穿着铁路服装、冒充铁路工作人员说可以买到内部票,但收了你的钱后就逃之夭夭。

东北骗子

大家一直骂河南骗子多,其实我认为现在骗子最多的是东北。在改革开放之初,东北人是最淳朴的,但被南方的浙江人、福建人、广东人欺骗多了,开始变聪明了,而且还青出于蓝胜于蓝,骗术不但高明而且还人才辈出。

要总结东北的骗子还真的很不容易,因为各种骗子的类型在那都可以找到原型,现在就重点突出两种吧:一种是利用东北人身体强悍的优势,手里拿着一些破手表、手机,甚至是手提电脑去和行人碰撞,然后敲诈对方的钱财,有半骗半抢的性质;还有一类就是利用色相行骗,用漂亮女人去勾引有钱人,然后出现几个男人来敲诈,更多的是男人利用色相去欺骗女人的例子。

东北男人一般都长得比较帅,网络上的怨妇又很多,所以就有那么一群东北男人专门做这样的事情,他们也会扮成有钱人,衣着光鲜,出手大方,说做什么什么大生意,然后就一下迷惑了对方,先把色骗到手,等条件成熟后,说要做什么项目,回报很诱人,成功以后就可以送对方一套房子什么的,使该女性心动,再过几天会说该项目已经启动了非常顺利,房子马上就要送给你了,引对方进一步上钩,再过几天开始愁眉苦脸,说项目进行还差点钱,于是女人的钱就再一次进到了他的手中。

有个很厉害的东北男人同时骗了30多个女人数百万的钱,都是30岁以上的女人,所以经常上网的女人、寂寞的女人,你们可是要注意。

还有一种新的骗术也是东北人发明的,在此我要揭露,如果你有一天刚从银行取了几万元钱出来,突然一双小手蒙住你的眼睛,然后用非常迷人的声音对你说:猜猜我是谁?那时你以为是什么艳遇来了的话,那可就是大错特错了,等你从玛丽猜到艾乌里的,就是不知道对方是谁的时候,她会突然跳到你面前,然后说:对不起,认错人了,于是就迅速消失,当你从兴奋中反应过来时候,你的几万元已经不见了。

可怕的东北人!

河南骗子

一说起骗子,大家就想到河南人,其实这有点冤枉,只是河南的骗子种类多点罢了,大骗小骗都有。在旅途中大家如果碰到了河南人,千万要多留个心眼,别把自己家庭或公司的电话、地址留给对方,否则你家一定会马上接到一个电话,说你在某个地方出事了,出事的原因有嫖*被抓、出车祸、被人打劫、突发疾病等,他是你的朋友,现在为你处理事情急需钱,所以要你家或单位立即汇款过去,否则就来不及了。这样的人一般都是河南人。还有一种大骗子,是以大公司的名义出现的,向外地企业采购很大的订单至少以百万计算,可以先付30%订金,其他70%货到后立即支付,然后便请外地企业的领导到公司来参观,高层次的腐败待遇,并且还承诺高额的回扣,所以就可以让对方签合同发货,但等货到后他们就立即以低于市场价格抛售,然后就消失,我有好几个朋友天天在河南寻找骗他的人,河南人还有一个特点就是谈判时他们什么条件都答应,很好说话,但等货或钱到他们手里时,什么话都不好说了。河南的骗子厉害,我们单位的领导也是河南的,就告诫销售的说,要是俺老家的人要货,他们要先给钱,再给货……简直就是笑死人了!河南骗子最多、最勤快,只要能骗到钱,无论多少,都行。最好的办法,不要与他们打交道;其次的办法,买货先来货、卖货先见钱。否则什么也别信。河南穷,还会继续穷下去,即使社会进一步发展了,河南还照样落后一大截,为什么?就是为了骗小钱,*卖诚信。

深圳骗子

深圳是中国对外的前沿阵地,所以深圳骗子的骗术一般要和外贸出口挂钩。欺骗的对象基本上是全国各地的小企业,急着想把自己的产品推销给国外的小老板。该类骗子一般都是以公司的名义出现,而且公司的名头很大,某某国际公司中国总部、什么国际集团等等。办公室很高档,当然是租的;车子也很漂亮,也是租的;你一到深圳公司后一定就能让你相信他们是大公司,请你到非常豪华的餐厅吃饭,吃饭后还有其他节目。买单?不要你管,只要你先签合同,至少订单100万美元,当然要履行合同的话得先交保证金等七七八八的费用,等把你欺骗得差不多的时候,公司一关门,走人了,你找吧!到目前为止这种骗子在深圳还有很多,有些甚至把分公司开到外地了。

·
Lord of the Ring
887 Posts
Tom_Green said:
I know what happened to itom after he posted his Chongquing pictures. (i still don`t believe that he wanted to bash China but i took some bashing pictures).
For the Chinese forumers who think it is a good idea to insult me i must say what will happen then:
Oh, please feel free to bash China, you are not the first one to do so, and sure
won't be the last. The Chinese here and everywhere else are already used to all
the bashing. I look forward to seeing whether you can come up with anything
new.

Tom_Green said:
Look man, you cannot blackmail us, you took those pictures, and if you wanna
share it here and get recognition, then great, otherwise, save your time. You
won't be the only person with a camera in Beijing, there are plenty of other
people who will post newer and better pictures than you have.

Tom_Green said:
Post them away, I doubt you have anything that's worse than what most Chinese
forumers here have seen before.

Tom_Green said:
You decide what will happen.
Oh my god, my fate is in your hands, please be merciful! :runaway:

Seriously, grow up.

Tom_Green said:
I am curious about the reactions. ;)
If everyboddy behave civilised i will start with the Beijing u/c pics tomorrow.
People should behave civilized, period. But if you think you hold some kind of
special power that can force us to be civilized, then guess what I will break the
rules and bust your bubble just for the hell of it. Please kindly shove your pics
up your arse.

·
Registered
226 Posts
骗术一:通常是一男一女带个小孩,遇到模样老实的(比如我 ) ,上前说,钱丢了,没钱回家,给几块钱坐车吧。还有说是来深圳找亲戚,没找着,钱用光了,给几块钱给他们买点吃的。第一次遇到这种骗术往往容易上当,我在大学时就上当过。骗子骗了几块钱,马上又去骗别人。在深圳路边遇到过多次,广州一般出现在好又多,万佳等超市附近。

骗术二:路边某个青年男子,带着个包,坐在地下,用粉笔在地下写一些什么“找不到工作,太饿了,请好心人给点钱买东西吃”。一样是骗子,如果到深圳、广州所有地方走一圈,保证可以找到上百个这样的骗子。

骗术三:大学时室友遇到过一次,来深圳后本人遇到过三次。大概流程是这样的:当你从银行取钱出来,或者到邮政局存钱的话,旁边会有两个串通好的男子,一个假装把一捆钱丢在地上,往前走,后面的骗子故意在你面前将钱捡起来,然后把你拉到一边,把捡到的那叠钱放到你身上。而前面丢钱的骗子则返回,问后面的骗子是否捡到了钱,并且要后面的骗子搜身。后面的骗子说没有,然后把你拉到一边,说捡到的钱平分,现在钱在你身上,我现在跟他去搜身,我怕你在我去搜身后逃之夭夭,所以你要把你身上的部分钱押在我这里。如果你真的将你自己的部分钱押给他们,就再也找不到人了。你打开那捡到的一叠钱,会发现,表面是一张人民币,里面全是白纸。

骗术四:就是手机短消息了,说什么你中了。。。。奖(比如笔记本电脑)云云,而你如果一个电话打过去,她们会叫你将钱寄到某个帐号,说是奖品的邮寄费。而你真的相信了,寄出去的钱就如同石沉大海。

骗术五:路边的押注。几个碗倒盖地下,骗子凭借很快的手法,将一粒棋子放在某个碗下,让你去猜。如果你押50元,猜中了他倒赔你50,猜错了这50元就输了。这样的骗子,往往会有一群骗子来故意充当观众,起哄或者押钱。最近广州太平洋电脑城附近很多。

骗术六:想起一个行骗的例子,尤其逢年过节,大家要警惕。我遇到一次,还真的上当了。--有一个人抗一袋米,然后敲你家门,一张口就说:有一个60多岁的老太太在我们店买了米,让我先送过来,她还要去其他地方买东西。米50块还没给。我当时心里觉得挺奇怪,我妈没这么老吧??后来想想可能显老,而且又有这么一袋米,就给了钱。老妈回来一问,才知道上当受骗了。而且米很次,最多也就30搞定。这个骗术比较隐蔽。大家小心。

骗术七:坐车去广州,半路上来一家伙,说自己做铅笔生意的,在车上跟别人攀谈,然后开始赌,手上拿红蓝铅笔各一枝,猜橡皮圈套在那枝铅笔上. 亲眼看见我旁边那家伙把手表也输了.快到广州,开始参与赌的人全下了车,才知道是骗局。

骗术八:还有一种,就是路上卖水果或者别的什么的,当你买他东西的时候,他会找你换钱。他零钱换成整钱。说零钱太多不好放。然后在数钱给了你的时候就少给你一张。如果你自己不细心,看着他明明数了十张给你,你自己一数就只有9张了。

骗术九:今天坐公车,到站开门后,一个男人突然堵住车门说自己手机不见了,不让人下车. 人群哗然.这时旁边有人说打那个男人的手机,看在谁身上响谁就是贼.这个男人就向边上的一个人借了手机要拨自己的号码,突然靠近门口的一个人拔腿挤下车就跑,这个男人也没还人家的手机就叫嚣着追了过去,转眼都不见了.于是,这次真的有人丢了手机……

骗术十:还是几年前,我们住在NC的时候.就我家婆一人在家,也是一个男的敲门,说是**(我LG的名字)的同事,刚从上海出差回来,LG托他带了双皮鞋,380元,他现在要去办事身上带的钱不够,叫家婆能不能先把钱给他,并拿出一双包装的很漂亮的鞋子,家婆说没那么多钱,刚好我媳妇快下班了,你就等一下吧 .那人一听,赶紧说去LG单位找他就走了.幸亏没上当,不过也挺险的,家婆随便让陌生人进门,要是强盗就完了。

骗术十一:这是本人亲历。前两天晚上打的,从罗湖到福田一共花了二十多块吧,我给了一张一百块的给司机,他掏摸了半天,说没有零钱,要我凑零钱给他。我大惑问“你干了一天怎么一百块都找不开”。但我还是凑够零钱给他了,他就把一百块还给我。我一拿过手,大怒:“你小子找死呀!”,那小子赶快换了一张给我。嘿,那小子竟然偷龙转凤,给了我一张假钞。他不知道,我刚刚给他的那一张是我半个小时前才从提款机摁出来的,全新的。要不,还真给他蒙了。后悔没留意他的车牌,只知道是湖南攸县。

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.