Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited Lisbon again and I must say that this is a perfect place to live. Friendly people, best seafood, great architecture, amazing history and cool beaches. Visit this place, you won't regret it!

·
Feliz 2020 ;)!
30,635 Posts
Which one's Parque das Nacoes? :) I don't remember such a place...
Parque das Nações is the place where was Expo'98 some years ago. There you can discover Pavilhão Atlântico, Torre Vasco da Gama, Ponte Vasco da Gama, Oceanário :eek:kay:...

·
Monkey business
3,539 Posts
Aweomse! Stunning! Splendid! :happy:

Man, you're making these two weeks till I visit Portugal again really hard for me, caaaaaan't waaaaaaaaiiiiiiit! :happy: :happy:

:dance:

·
Feliz Natal
15,678 Posts
Lisboa é mesmo boa:D

E os jacarandás...

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
glad u enjoy it :eek:kay:

the truth is we love Lisbon but the city has been very bad treated by the lasts mayors and acumulated many problems. Lisbon face´s today many challenges ands problems that and im sure wiil be solved in the future.

lots of air polution ( CO2 -2 worst capital in Europe i think)
many traffic jams
small metro network,and few investments in transports, none km´s of ciclopaths and sidewalks in bad shape
historical centre degradated and with old ( and getting older ) population
lack of life at night ( associated with crime and drugs and few population living at the centre )

dont take me wrong but we just believe Lisbon can be a major turistic "hotspot" in Europe, like Barcelona traject( there are some similiarities between cities)
lots of potencial in Lisbon to explore believe me

this problems are identified a long time ago. the city is now going under elections. wherever the result Lisbon must improve very badly in the next decade..

p.s the best of living in Lisbon is the beaches (so many its hard to choose :D ), the sun and esplanades ( drinking Super Bock :cheers: )

·
Whatever
45,866 Posts
AWESOME PICS!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
seriously, ain't Lisbon great or what?:D

Congrats, really loved the tour!

Lisbon has been "a bit" neglected but for some years now the municipal authorities have been doing a great effort in solving some of its problems, namely in the old city center.

Ah, and yes, the jacarandás are in bloom now! Aren't they just great trees? I'll be doing my photographical report on them over the weekend!:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts