Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Prishtina yesterday and took pictures of a lot of places. However I am missing some of the best pictures because my chip is 1Gig and i had reached my limit about an hour after i got to prishtina and only noticed that my camera wasnt saving about 2 hours worth of work and i was pissed off lol. I was tired so i didnt go back through those routes, but i promise you ill go another time. That is where most of the construction had happened. Most sidewalks have been fixed a long with roads and new facades.

Anyhow...here is the pictures i managed to get:

This guy got a parking ticket lol:

I had to get a closer look at this one :)

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This nice building is under its final phases of construction....its going to look really good:

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then i came along this project...and the worklers there were nice and let me go on the last floor of this building so i could get some better views:

Bus Station:

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Entering Prishtina: also known as the "Industrial Zone"

Pictures are not as cleare b ecause i was on the bus...so speed made them a little bit wavy:

·
Banned
104 Posts
OMG that^ would like to be the capital of newly formed state O-o? Serbia has few very reppelent cities, I must admit witch we see in the example of Prština.

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some more construction boom in the industrial zone:

Some more pics of Prishtina

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
a tiny pic lol :

I have to admit i was amazed at the progress that has been happening in Prishtina, and Ferizaj....of course there is always a lot of room for improvement in the balkans but at least we know that things are heading in the right direction....The enterprenurship here is unbeliavble....people work so hard....i dont see any of my friends until 7 pm...they all work ...they prolly dont make much but at least everyone is working....and it is not hard to find a job.

I havent really been anywhere besides Prishtina and Ferizaj....but the completeion of the 8 lane entrance in PRishtina is truly unbeliavble along with many new bussinesses. I didnt have the chance to take pictures of everysingle one of them because the bus was moving quiet fast and i had to go from one side of the bus to the other.

Anyways i will try and explore prizren, and gjakova and Peja and Gjilan.....but i dont have much time left here and i am so busy with other shit its hard to find time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts