·
D & Y
99,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
D & Y
99,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking at old stone Houses , I don't care about ultra modern skyscraper any more , I am back to my childhood with once upon a time's stories , they are so beautiful .
The people in Quebec City probably have the same feeling as yours, thats why there is hardly any tall buildings in downtown at all. ;) Regina skyline is way better, sorry to say.

·
The Observer
3,785 Posts
The people in Quebec City probably have the same feeling as yours, thats why there is hardly any tall buildings in downtown at all. ;) Regina skyline is way better, sorry to say.
I don't know about others but personally I prefer to live not in high rise
,to me high rise are nice to make the City looks exuberant , big and some how feel rich ...
but to live in them just make me feel unsafe ( fire or black out while you are in the Elevator ... no patient to wait for them every time you need to leave the house at once :lol: )
but by saying that , doesn't mean I don't like to look at nice skylines ...
well, just looking at them but not wanting to live in them definitely and there is nothing to be sorry about when you think other City Skyline are better the Quebec City ,
its just a matter of taste my friend ! So if I had the money for a house I would get one old stone house instead of a Condo in modern glassy high rise

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Looking at old stone Houses , I don't care about ultra modern skyscraper any more , I am back to my childhood with once upon a time's stories , they are so beautiful .
I feel extremely comfortable and "at home" around old buildings; the older the better. I could not live somewhere with no old architecture at all; that would be a nightmare to me.
However, I'm also pretty sure I need a certain amount of new and exciting architecture to watch unfold as well.....

1 - 20 of 137 Posts