Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Proud warmonger
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just come back from spending 1 week in Queenstown (NZ) and it was overall a good holiday as I got to explore more new places since my previous visit last year.

Of course Queenstown is still being swamped by undesirable trash people from a couple of well known countries which I shall not name here and the locals are truly sick of it.

Despite this it is still possible to have a wonderful time by avoiding those people.

Sunrise in Queenstown by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Queenstown by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

New Zealand landscape by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Frosty morning by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Mount Cook National Park by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Mount Cook National Park by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Milford Sound by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Onsen hot pools by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

Milford Sound by The Globetrotting photographer, on Flickr

more photos to come....

G

·
Fantastic, a shame that they haven't had much snow but the Alps are receiving a good dusting today :) I am going to Q'Town in 3 weeks time and I am so excited - I love it. Thanks for the wonderful pics mate :hug:

·
Proud warmonger
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fantastic, a shame that they haven't had much snow but the Alps are receiving a good dusting today :) I am going to Q'Town in 3 weeks time and I am so excited - I love it. Thanks for the wonderful pics mate :hug:
Thanks! I can't snowboard or ski so I wasn't overly disappointed even though I do love snow Have fun on your trip :)

G

·
Thanks! I can't snowboard or ski so I wasn't overly disappointed even though I do love snow Have fun on your trip :)
Neither can I and I really need to change that. There is a Snowplanet in Auckland with snow 365 days of the year and they train newbies - why I haven't been yet is beyond me. Your latest batch of pics are real keepers - they are amazing !. Thanks for the well wishes :hug: and now for more pics - I do hope that you have more :)

G

·
Of course Queenstown is still being swamped by undesirable trash people from a couple of well known countries which I shall not name here and the locals are truly sick of it.

Despite this it is still possible to have a wonderful time by avoiding those people.
Is THIS what you are referring to ?

G

·
I went on that boat + the farm last year
Bril, I am hoping to do it this time round - cross fingers.

Ha ha, most certainly. You can read my mind :D
:lol: Thought so, I had the same experience up at Cardrona ski field - little twits pissed out of their minds at 11 in the morning poking fun at everybody they encountered - a cliff would have been to good for them ;) Thanks again for all the pics :hug:

·
Global Citizen
4,360 Posts
Fantastic photos. The area around Queenstown was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to NZ last year as well. It also looks like you were really lucky with the weather when visiting the Milford Sound.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts