SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Picture Guy
612 Posts
Wow, now we have a representitive in Urumqi, skyscrapercity is really a big global community.

·
Rakyat Enggak Jelas
839 Posts
nice pics, i didnt know if urumqi very modern

@ helloo

anyway, are U uighurs ?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Good pics. I love Xinjiang, where I was born. But I don't have memory of there since I left there for inner land at the age of 3. Do you have more photos? Are you 亚当的排骨 in Xinhua city forum?

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
The cities of China look gorgeous. All these pictures of chinese cities is making me feel like visiting there.. :runaway:
Urumqi looks awesome and set on such an amazing and historical location, Thanks for the pictures. Is this the ancient land of the Huns, Xiong Nu, Tocharians or the Yuezhi ? :drunk:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hidden Dragon said:
Good pics. I love Xinjiang, where I was born. But I don't have memory of there since I left there for inner land at the age of 3. Do you have more photos? Are you 亚当的排骨 in Xinhua city forum?
yes, i am,actually ive got more pix but they are too big to upload, ill show them all once i have chance ok,

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
StormShadow said:
The cities of China look gorgeous. All these pictures of chinese cities is making me feel like visiting there.. :runaway:
Urumqi looks awesome and set on such an amazing and historical location, Thanks for the pictures. Is this the ancient land of the Huns, Xiong Nu, Tocharians or the Yuezhi ? :drunk:
welcome to urumqi, no, xinjiang actually, cause cities like kashgar hotan and some others are cool and unique as well

·
逍遥法外
721 Posts
Who'd ever thunk it, such an isolated place would produce such a beautiful, serene city!

我没想到这么偏远的地方会创造这么壮丽的城市!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts