·
Intriged by life.
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

that is my view :)

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:
MASSIVE.

More please.

·
Intriged by life.
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
night?

ok, i just got my camera about 4 hours ago so im as photographicly challenged as they come but in any case here is what my view looks like as of 845pm tonight

>>naptown i never left just lurked

thats all :)

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
wow, :eek2: someone must wake up on the rite side of the bed everyday !

·
Registered Idiot
1,671 Posts
Wow awesome view you got there. You gotta do this again when the trees start blooming, which isnt to far off.

·
Intriged by life.
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i like my view :) when i first moved to this place drinking beer and looking out the window was all i needed for a good time :p

the best is (maybe il try to catch it this morning) at 5am (ish) or a bit earlier when the sky is a very dim blue or purple and the building lights are still visable ...its grrreat

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Incredible vista. Love all the brick making way to the glassy towers. Looks very Chicagoish from that vantage yet very Toronto in its intimate street scale and chaotic mix of architectural styles.

You are one lucky son of a bitch! I could die with that view. I keep forgetting how lucky I am to be so close by North American standards to Toronna. I could be there in seven hours by car or 1 hour by plane.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Good ole Parkdale...I know where those pics were taken from...highrise on Triller just north of Queen, near Roncy. I actually looked at an apartment in there (top floor facing east, about where the pics were taken)...loved the view...rest of the building was a bit less interesting though.

Ended up finding a nice old 1929 walk-up with origional interiors a couple blocks south of there. Absolutely no view though. LOL

KGB

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
You are to blame said:
you should make an amazing pano with the first 3 pics
brilliant.. why didn't I think of that. A good pano showing the full extent of TO's downtown core doesn't exist as far as I know.... hop to it man! And why stop at Bloor... I'm sure you can see all the way to Eglington. Stitch all of that together and you'll be a hero...

·
Registered Idiot
1,671 Posts
Here is my attempt, I tried photostitch but it cut everything off so I just used ms paint.

The pics arent all lined up exactly so it kind of looks weird, anyway the skyline still looks big with some buildings missing.

So maybe someone knows, how much of the middle part of the skyline is missing????

·
Intriged by life.
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ahhh sweet!!! well, (lol) i just noticed this morning that the quality setting on my cam was the lowest possible!! so i adjusted it and maybe il try to take some better shots and someone can stitch em up for us ( i dunno how)

lol KGB, its a very good thing you didnt get a place here, the view is about the only good thing i can say about this place

1 - 20 of 26 Posts