SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 300 Posts

·
Старий М
5,285 Posts
What a great thread! I was cracking up for like 5 minutes! Awsome! :applause: :banana:

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
Oops,I'll take take back everything I ever said to you,you're one funny foursome.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the thread...this is the first time I have ever laughed out loud on this site! My favorite pic is you guys sitting on a bench gazing out with your hand above your eyes with kermit doing the same. Funny stuff!

·
metrocard millionaire
1,257 Posts
wait I thought it was just 3 of you guys who came over here?!?!, ae you shoulda brought your sis along and introduced her to some american cats..hehehe

heh nice thread, you guys got me thinking about saving some funds to check out rotterdam...if I can i will right now i got the dusty pockets

34,786 Posts
Should be great if you come to Rotterdam, you can meet many forumers there. And a visit is easy to combine with a visit to The Hague and Amsterdam, and maybe some Belgian cities.

Maybe you can plan a visit during the skyscraperfestival Jan will organise soon in Rdam. A big skyscraper festival will probably be hold in 2007. Maybe it's possible then to visit all tall buildings.

But there is nothing more known about that now.

·
Needs more Tokyo!
1,147 Posts
Kermit almost fell off the ESB!

And Third of a Kind, I think most of us Dutch forummers would be aching to show you around in Rotterdam. And as Tim mentions, it would be best to combine your trip to Rotterdam with visits to other Dutch cities. For some cash, during summer time, you can buy a card for use in Dutch trains, allowing you to travel through all of the Netherlands. Using this card you can visit all of the famous places (Kinderdijk, place with all the windmills and such) and have a good walk through some Dutch 'cities'. :)

41 - 60 of 300 Posts