Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I'm alive
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
guys, thank you for all the places that you all told me to visit. I know that most of them are nice, though i haven't been in all of them, I have visit quite a few good places, with the days I will update this thread, I just hope you like my pictures, and here we gooooooooooooo :) :)

the space needle

a few nice views of downtown

·
EffSizzle
160 Posts
Nice...

Thank you for the pictures. I hope you enjoyed yourself in our city. Isn't Seattle beautiful?

·
Journeyman
16,925 Posts
Good pics.

Have you gone up Smith Tower? Awesome views from that little white cage you can see in the picture.

·
Registered
67 Posts
ahora puedo ver el itinerario que has tenido por la ciudad
que te parece seattle? te gusta? por lo general ya en mayo hace calor y los dias estan asoleados...pero este ano creo que demora el sol...pues
que hacer.

Gracias por compartir tus fotos...yo trabajo en el pike place market en una panaderia rusa...asi que si estas por hay... me buscas:)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
ahora puedo ver el itinerario que has tenido por la ciudad
que te parece seattle? te gusta? por lo general ya en mayo hace calor y los dias estan asoleados...pero este ano creo que demora el sol...pues
que hacer.

Gracias por compartir tus fotos...yo trabajo en el pike place market en una panaderia rusa...asi que si estas por hay... me buscas:)
Oh mi estimado, no pienso que él entiende español. ¿Sabe usted hablar inglés?

·
Neanderthal
956 Posts
It's very unfortunate that you had to visit right when our nice weather left. We had delightfully warm weather prior to your visit, so it was a shame that you weren't able to see that.

Other than that, if you ever fancy a trip back, come back during the summer months. There are a lot of recreational things to do then.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Nice pics mate, Seattle looks like a pretty place. Wouldn't mind seeing it sometime.

'ere, what building does that Frasier Crane live in? He's got some wicked views of the city from his apartment. Is it this one?

·
Registered
536 Posts
The view frasier has is actually a view from a park on Queen Anne Hill. Theres no actual high rise building there. And the building posted above is the Columbia Center (only office and at the south end of DT)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The Frazier apartment of course was fictional. The Kerry park shot might have been referenced, but the graphic artist took a lot of creative liberty to create something quite different from what you see from Kerry.

I believe the apartment address 1901, and located in the fictional "Elliott Bay Tower".

But I credit this NBC show for trying to be as Seattle-real as possible, with lots of local mentions and even using real Seattle newspapers as props. What a great, well-written sitcom with charecters you probably WOULD find in Seattle! In most markets you can see reruns on 2-3 different stations, cable included!

·
I'm alive
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh mi estimado, no pienso que él entiende español. ¿Sabe usted hablar inglés?
hi, well i do speak spanish and he knows that, that's the reason why he's talking spanish with me and I also know him from another forum (el salvador). :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
I'm alive
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's very unfortunate that you had to visit right when our nice weather left. We had delightfully warm weather prior to your visit, so it was a shame that you weren't able to see that.

Other than that, if you ever fancy a trip back, come back during the summer months. There are a lot of recreational things to do then.
I know, thats what my cousin told me, but yesterday and today were a nice weather

·
Black Box
1,745 Posts
Even nicer today. Have you gotten a chance to see any films featured in SIFF's line up? Seattle Art Museum? Tomorrow I'll be touring around town with my parents and some friends. I'm going to feel like a tourist, or maybe just a tour guide. Be sure to hop onto a ferry!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts