Kiwi to the rescue
Umm, No offense, but that sounds absolutly rediclous :nuts:Thai Investors and Federation of Thai Industries SHOCKED with the new Foreign Investment Law of Burmese government due to the following provisions:
1. Foreign investors are not allowed to set up the factories within 10 miles (16 km) radius from the border other than the designated special zones - need for further discussion since it is going to violate AEC
2. Foreign investors have to employ Burmese technicians 25% in the first 2 year, 50% within 4 years and 75% within 6 years - still shortage of local Burmese technicians
3. Technology Transfers including trade secrets.
4. Foreign investors must be ready to sell the stocks to local Burmese enterprises by the order from Foreign Investment Committee at any time.
5. Foreign investors cannot set up the logistic companies to compete against the local logistic companies.
6. uncleared law on FOREX transactions
7. No connection with Company act and Special Economic Zone act