Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys!

I am a brazilian graduate student at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. I would like to share some pics of this beautiful town in where I live. Nacogdoches is located in East Texas, 2 hours away from Houston and 3 hours away from Dallas. It is also the hometown of the famous american soccer player Clint Dempsey. Hope y'all enjoy it! :cheers:

[

subir imagenes gratis

Reactions: glaberge

·
Registered
82 Posts
We call this town in the East Texas backwoods Naconothing. Isn't SFA a party school? Cheers, I bet your having a good time over there...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We call this town in the East Texas backwoods Naconothing. Isn't SFA a party school? Cheers, I bet your having a good time over there...
LMAO, yeah, I've heard Naconowhere as well... I mean, there's a party environment at the university but I guess it's quite normal, it depends on the people you know... I really like it. Concerning Nacogdoches, it's quite small but the trails are beautiful and the unviversity as well. However, if I want to go to a mall or sth, I get go to Lufkin, a neighbor city. Sometimes it feels boring in Nac for the lack of entertainment, but one gets used to it after a while :)

·
Registered
12,898 Posts
Hey Rowan ? you there...I was on a Boeing 747 flying from Australia to the USA in 1985. You were a young guy going home to Nacogdoches Texas..Yeah, your motor bike, I remember. How many people living in Australia ever heard of Nacodoches ? ...but haa just seeing this pop up on SSC I just had to ask : )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts