SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 1826 Posts

·
Architect
72 Posts
Nagpur Projects

The Triangle, a mall at Kingsway, Nagpur again designed at V.K. Associates.
It has a mall, multiplex (three screen) with around 1050 seating capacity & a 200 rooms hotel

Courtesy:Ar. Virendra Khare

For,

·
Architect
72 Posts
Is there anybody who can tell me about the project of MIHAN designed by Associated Architect. It consists of several residential towers of G+18. Towers of this much height are never built in Nagpur. If anybody could provide me details of this project of Nagpur???

Regards,
Syed Mobin
For,

·
28,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
mobarch said:
Is there anybody who can tell me about the project of MIHAN designed by Associated Architect. It consists of several residential towers of G+18. Towers of this much height are never built in Nagpur. If anybody could provide me details of this project of Nagpur???

Regards,
Syed Mobin
For,
V.K. Associates
You tell us more about this project!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Kamat group lines up Rs 30 cr investment for Nagpur

The Kamat group of hotels is planning to set up a hospitality management institute in the next three-four months, a hotel management and tourism training institute over the next two months and an ‘enviroscope’ museum, which will feature products made out of waste.

Besides, the group plans to construct a budget hotel and a five-star hotel, under the brand name ‘Orchid’, over the next 16 months.

The five-star property would come up near the airport. Both the budget hotel and the five-star property would operate like other Kamat group hotels, on a unique ‘zero garbage’ concept, he said.

Kamat’s Orchid is at the forefront of many environmental activities. Every year, Kamat himself joins around 200 students from Mumbai-based schools to clean beaches after ‘Ganesh Visarjan’. A no-plastic drive is held twice a year in the metro; last year, the team collected 1,500 kg of plastic.

Kamat will also launch TEAM (Tree Environment And Me) in Nagpur with the objective of encouraging people to plant saplings and look after trees. “We have a target of one lakh trees over the next two years,” he said.

The group is also planning to build another Ecotel in Raipur by the end of 2006. It is also launching the first ‘Raincentre’ in Mumbai at its Lotus Suites in the hotel for rainwater harvesting.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
maback......................The Triangle & HMK mall are awesome. BTW. Any news on the new greenfield int. airport suppose to come up in Nagpur.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
nagpur really changed under chandrashekhar. good roads, nice pavements, lots of greenery, very clean. but the malls over there are empty, so i am not sure if new ones are viable. the pyramid i went into was absolutely empty, heard they were making huge losses

nagpur and vidharbha as a whole are still quite low income areas. and i dont see much change happening anytime soon. dont see any major income generation potential except maybe IT

21 - 40 of 1826 Posts