SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Post Images/Render, Plans, Constructions and Discussions on Nairobi's Fast growing Frontier Office Park/Industrial Quarter and Middle/Upper Class District.

·
Registered
12,313 Posts
Some old pics but since this place is on Mombasa road, I thought I should post the pics here as well.

·
real gooner
4,651 Posts
^^they are fine houses in the mombasa road, but not known, like royal ICT Park and Horizon house the best office in nairobi, but nobody saw their pictures, hopefully somebody will show oneday:cheers:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nyayo Embakasi estate from the air.

^^
This looks very similar to the housing estates put up in communist block countries in Eastern Europe and Russia. Even the grey weather and air pollution haze matches perfectly.
I believe this Nyayo Embakasi Estate idea originated from Romania whose communist era president was a good friend of former president Moi.

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^
This looks very similar to the housing estates put up in communist block countries in Eastern Europe and Russia. Even the grey weather and air pollution haze matches perfectly.
I believe this Nyayo Embakasi Estate idea originated from Romania whose communist era president was a good friend of former president Moi.
I kind of like them because of the space they preserve and yet house so many people.

·
Registered
12,313 Posts
^^
Of all estates in Nairobi, Nyayo ranks as one of my favorites. I love everything about it apart from the distance from the CBD. I guess thats one thing Moi did right.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts