SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
need to know the prices $$$ and locations.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
lol never knew najaf was this green.

however i would love it if it actually happens, but they have one of the worst local councils whilst Karbala has one of the best.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
oooops this is a private venture by the marjae, which means that they will not be sold but will be rented for very cheap to students.

this could actually happen

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
need to know the prices $$$ and locations.
Dont know about the price, but its funded by 'elmarji3iya', some org related to sayed Ali Alsistani was written in the title of that article i used in my ref.

As for the location, they got the following:

موقع المشروع

• تقع أرض المشروع على مساحة تقدر بحدود (45) هكتار بطول (750) م بموازاة شارع أبوصخير ( الواقع الى جهة الشمال الشرقي من ارض الموقع ) وبعمق (602) م .و تم ترك مسافة ارتداد مناسبة من الشارع المذكور هي بحدود (50) م.
• تحيط بالموقع من جهته الجنوبية الغربية مساحة مفتوحة بحدود (180) م تفصلها عن بحر النجف , وبحدود (115) م عن حي القدس السكني من الجهة الشرقية.
أما الجهة الغربية فالمنطقة الفاصلة عن الاحياء المجاورة متباينة العرض . ومن المفترض أن يُنشأ هنالك جسر مع محطة قطار محاذية للموقع.
• تمت مراعاة العوامل المناخية والبيئية على مجمل المخطط العام وعلى تفاصيل المباني بحيث يتم الحصول على توجيه جيد يراعي اكتساب الحرارة أو فقدانها في فصلي الصيف والشتاء مما له العلاقة بتقليل استهلاك الطاقة بمختلف أنواعها.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
lol never knew najaf was this green.

however i would love it if it actually happens, but they have one of the worst local councils whilst Karbala has one of the best.
Lol i thnk its in najaf see area...it is actually really green !

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Lol i thnk its in najaf see area...it is actually really green !
wow had no idea, i thought if its for hawza students it would have to be near Imam Ali Shrine (as)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
wow had no idea, i thought if its for hawza students it would have to be near Imam Ali Shrine (as)
ohhh sorry my bad ,, from the pic i tout its that area !

my reply was about the najaf see area ... cuz ive seen it in 2008 , its really green ! it used to be a sea thats y ... ihope theyll use it one day tho !

and about this project ya the green land in the rendering is just BS lol ...

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
This render is ridiculous.

Why is it called city of knowledge? will it have a university or something? sound's like a residential area to me :dunno:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This render is ridiculous.

Why is it called city of knowledge? will it have a university or something? sound's like a residential area to me :dunno:
Sorry I assumed everyone will be able to read the info in arabic provided with the ref.

this project is dedicated for students studying in the Hawza of Najaf and funded by the Hawza too.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
ah. its a hawza project so it will be built, and quickly too! Iraq needs to train more brainwashers to keep the proles down and divided and voting for the "usual suspects" (apologies for the cynicism, but its true).

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
ah. its a hawza project so it will be built, and quickly too! Iraq needs to train more brainwashers to keep the proles down and divided and voting for the "usual suspects" (apologies for the cynicism, but its true).
:lol:

Common man, It's Najaf! what do you think they'll build?, a high speed subatomic particle collider ?!! of course everything is Hawza related !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts