Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
wow very very nice.

Under the Kalb Saddam, these holy cities were oppressed for their courage to standing up against dictatorship, but now they are the most prosperous arab cities in Iraq

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
That looks stunning, i wonder what the exterior looks like, any photo's?

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
the exterior sucks ... lets just b happy with the interiors ! lol

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Really i want to see, i cant imagine it looking too bad with the inside looking so nice. Do you have pictures you could post of it?

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
sure..wait lemme try to find some :p

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ thats the best for now.....couldnt find any more ! lol ..

the front side is small ..thats cus of the land ! its in the old city so as u can c the land looks very weird lol cus the prices there are very expensive (close to the shrine)

main entrance

the main entrance is there ... this pic is frm diff angel ... but i thnk this kinda makes us understand how does the hotel looks like !

other entrance..

NOT bad :D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Thank you for providing pictures, in the first one it does look tiny but good anyhow. I dont see anything wrong with it to be honest. Better than the "hilton", lol im going to use that as a comparative standard for every Iraqi hotel now.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ common but look at it ! its suppose to be a "5 star" hotel !

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
its actually 4 star (iraqi standard)...internationally it would be 2.5/3 star...which is pretty decent, have you seen 3 star hotels in Europe? they're shocking...

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ LOL well mostly the BEST hotels in Iraq are all 4 star hotels ( like Baghdad nd Basrah hotels )... except for FEW hotels in KRG which are actually 5 star hotels ...

but this one is small based on the services provided ... its just a 3 star or a 2 star with a nice interiors ! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts