SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
10,745 Posts
I Saw Lemac also does have a Mechanised Parking lot too in the basements
There may be many more buildings with the same. Just that this was the first in Nakuru.

At least building owners in Nakuru are making an effort in parking provision for tenants. I cannot say the same for Eldoret next door...its really frustrating.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Eh finally the red dusty shoes will be dealt with. This is good news because it will kill the stereotype about Dundori and red dust.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I hope the Mawanga - Dundori and Mawanga - Ol Kalou sections will also be prioritized. I think the areas served have great potential

·
Registered
12,470 Posts
They simply copied Nairobi SGR terminus building. That was a great easy copy cat for great architecture.
This building plans have been existing since 2012. I never thought it would get built but seeing it done is exactly as rendered...

·
Registered
833 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Naivasha SEZ is finally HERE!

This morning I was joined by Chris White, founder and CEO Danish Brewing Company E.A LTD, the anchor tenant, Naivasha SEZ and Lu Jing, Vice President China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), during media briefing on the progress/status of the Naivasha Special Economic Zone.

The launch for cargo train and the ground breaking for Naivasha SEZ is slated for 17th December, 2019.

Danish Brewing Company, the anchor tenant, will invest about 50million US dollars and will engage about 17,000 farmers in the production of the raw materials, sorghum and barley, for their brewery. They are scheduled to do the ground breaking in March 2020 with the construction projects set to be completed in June 2021. This will be their first plant in Africa.

The Naivasha industrial park, which has attracted both local and international investors, will also provide opportunities for SMEs. Once complete, it will create about 100,000 direct jobs and many more in both forward and backward linkages.

https://www.facebook.com/munyapeter/

·
Registered
91 Posts

This morning I was joined by Chris White, founder and CEO Danish Brewing Company E.A LTD, the anchor tenant, Naivasha SEZ and Lu Jing, Vice President China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), during media briefing on the progress/status of the Naivasha Special Economic Zone.

The launch for cargo train and the ground breaking for Naivasha SEZ is slated for 17th December, 2019.

Danish Brewing Company, the anchor tenant, will invest about 50million US dollars and will engage about 17,000 farmers in the production of the raw materials, sorghum and barley, for their brewery. They are scheduled to do the ground breaking in March 2020 with the construction projects set to be completed in June 2021. This will be their first plant in Africa.

The Naivasha industrial park, which has attracted both local and international investors, will also provide opportunities for SMEs. Once complete, it will create about 100,000 direct jobs and many more in both forward and backward linkages.

Naivasha seems to be turning to a beer town :lol::lol:

·
Registered
10,745 Posts
Golden Life Mall Nakuru

source

The mall craze has hit Nakuru. I hope guys invest more in housing and other industries than just malls. There's the spaceship Kenya Women Holdings Mall, and a stone throws away on Oginga St. is another mall. etc.
Does anyone know the SQft of this mall? Passed by today and it looks really huge. It might dethrone Eldoret's RUPA mall as the largest mall in the Rift Valley.

·
Registered
833 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3849167671767566&set=a.706140482736983&type=3&theater

241 - 260 of 260 Posts