Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
boschb
716 Posts
getting tierd of these plain supertall proposals but its still great to see them :cheers:
interesting observation deck at the top, any news on construction?

·
Illuminati Leader
6,057 Posts
It looks hauntingly like the WTC. I neved liked the WTC design though, so i'm not sure why they felt compelled to go for something so plain and boring

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
According to unsourced rumors (I couldn't find any reliable source) this project is being redesigned by SOM, and raised to 523m. Hope we can confirm it soon. They said ground breaking ceremony is scheduled for October this year.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
nanchang getting 523m building. seems interesting. i imagine it to be as impressive as taipei 101 considering the city of nanchang has no plans for other supertalls beside this one :cheers:

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
^^ You forgot about Botai Tower, 315m :D
googles the SSC thread for it. Ohhhh right this one, i remember. there are just too many supertalls in china to keep them coordinated in my brain :lol:

Reactions: Highcliff

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ Tons coming. Really, I think we'll have to open over 30 supertall threads within the next 6 months at the very least. There are sooo many proposals without images now. You can't even imagine.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
^^ Tons coming. Really, I think we'll have to open over 30 supertall threads within the next 6 months at the very least. There are sooo many proposals without images now. You can't even imagine.
and when we get information about a building in new york a new thread is directly opened without pictures or anything. that we even wait for pictures shows the massive amount of projects :nuts:

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
reminds me of alfalfa from "our gang" :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts