·
Registered
216 Posts
Nice ad BTW,:)

Reactions: Highcliff

·
Mosher "K"
1,310 Posts
cant wait 2 c da phase 2 start constructin, zorg, hav u got da fotos of da nanjing cbd, just want to see what it looks like now

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I liked the second version better, though the third version of this tower would have been a more suitable complement to the existing towers.

·
Registered
216 Posts
When will the construction of this tower begin? Seems like everything is finished, design, vid. Wonder what's taking so long. This would be yet a great contribute to Nanjings skyline

·
Mister
221 Posts
They look awesome, it's strange to see all this new mega cities showing up everywhere. I wasn't even aware of a lot of Chinese and Indian cities before I joined this forum!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
They look awesome, it's strange to see all this new mega cities showing up everywhere. I wasn't even aware of a lot of Chinese and Indian cities before I joined this forum!
Well the problem lies within western newspapers and culture. Nanjing has been around for 2500 years. :lol:

·
A very cool person
1,294 Posts
^^

That's true. The only "maga" cities in China that have "popped' up during the last 100 years, off the top of my head, are Shenzhen and believe it or not Hong Kong. Both of which are next door to each other. .

Most the rest have histories longer than... well I'd say England.

Unless you want to consider the likes of Sanya a "mega" city. It probably would in Canada but I think China do these categorizations a bit differently.

Someone correct me if you think I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts