SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,493 Posts
well the concept render looks shorter than 600m, but possibly twins would be amazing or maybe a 600m and 400m side tower we will see. amazing news anyways. Nanjing already has stunning projects, so as the tallest it really has to get a first class design to keep up with Nanjings quality of supertalls :cheers:

Reactions: TowerVerre:)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I think it should be more accurately described as the Yuzui Area Development, Yuzui refers to the location where the new commercial development will be located, this megatall is one of the towers Hexi Command proposed, I don't think they have identified who will develop the tower yet.

·
Yes We Can !
2,774 Posts
Down at the river? Cool. But I saw other renders they were advertising in the Nanjing Metro about a year ago where the tallest one was 88 floors and the second slightly less (maybe 85)

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,493 Posts
Looking great, still concept, but far more to it than we had until now, hope we will get more details. The project is promising

·
Yes We Can !
2,774 Posts

·
Yes We Can !
2,774 Posts

·
The only way is up
82,821 Posts

·
Yes We Can !
2,774 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,493 Posts
Sadly no 500m side tower anymore. But looks like it will be around 140 floors which is quite crazy. It is crazy to think about how close Shanghai, suzhou and nanjing are to each other. And all will feature a megatall soon.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts