1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
unconfirmed information from the other thread:

A little bit more info..
10086 shared these images on gaoloumi
Tianyu tower 528m

according to these two, sadly yet sourceless pictures, it will be 528m. however in the second picture they even used a photo of a totally different building.

according to a sourceless rumor on gaoloumi developer is baoneng.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
I read the name as "Skyframe" and thought, wow that's a really great name for a building, but then i realized it was "skyfame", which is just cheesy. ok after checking the links Skyfame Realty is just a company behind the tower.

Reactions: Zaz965

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I read the name as "Skyframe" and thought, wow that's a really great name for a building, but then i realized it was "skyfame", which is just cheesy. ok after checking the links Skyfame Realty is just a company behind the tower.
Skyfame group.. I don't think they ever built a skyscraper.. so well see from this project how reliable it is and where on the zorg's list will end up.. quite a big project for the first timer though..

·
Premium Member
38,005 Posts
looks more like Gensler

·
Get Silly!
2,413 Posts
Hmm, not really liking the design too much- that "rounded triangular" floorplate shape is quickly becoming overused, and the trees make it even worse.

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The model isn't showing realistic floors imo. Just compare the height of the floors with the midrises around the main tower.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
^^
yes, either the floors are off or the scale of the main tower is off. both options seem reasonably realistic. not showing all floors because the floors are not so important to see and rather the overall structure or scaling the main tower up so details are better visible and not scaling side towers up along with it, because they are not as important.

Reactions: Zaz965
1 - 20 of 199 Posts