SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its spring and the sun hangs late into the afternoons once more. So I thought it might be a good opportunity to see about any interest in a Nashville forumer meet. Of course this will be open not only to "lokal yokals" but also to anyone who would want make the meet.

There alot going on in the city and there would plenty to see between the CBD, East Nashville, Germantown, West End, etc.

As far as a time frame I was thinking perhaps a weekend sometime around the first or middle of May. That IMO would give us all time to figure an idea of whether this idea has enough interest to pursue, an agenda, preferences, etc.

So chime in with interest, ideas, etc.

PS: A similar thread is running over on SSP where I do the vast majority of my posting. This thread is mainly for those SSC forumers who might be interested but don't have an account at SSP or rarely post there.

Here is the link to the thread sticky over on SSPif you want to keep up with it over on there and/or chime in over there:

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?threadid=72494

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are the initial dates open for discussion are: Saturday May 7, May 14, May 21, and May 28. Or Sunday May 8, May 15, 22, and 29.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey what the heck. Been looking for you to show up!!! Go over to SSP and you'll find out the low down!! Planning is going quite well thus far (knock on wood). We have quite a few forumers interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Want me to ask Jasonhouse about it? Hey wait why haven't you asked Jasonhouse on here about it. LOL

Are you able to keep track of it over there on SSP? If so just keep in touch and/or I will with you on here via PMs about the meet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Forum Meet will be:

Saturday May 14, 2005 - 1230PM - Downtown Public Library

If you plan on coming and aren't chiming in and/or a member on the SSP site let it be known on this thread or PM me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts