SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 920 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
is everything tagalog used in the id? tagalog isnt rich in vocabulary it has no proper language committee or it isnt a very well established language..since the id system is a foreign invention or whatever country they referred to the id system why not just copy their language? why not do a bilingual text tagalog and english? i already suspect they copied this from america.. if people used the modern tagalog it will only sound vulgar/confusing..since this language isnt being taken seriously nor has it a proper language committee..tagalog has no formal form or organization..its always being bastardized in the media even in politics. even in government forms/papers the tagalog used sounds like its translated from english..the country needs to "literate more people". start with the method and quality..the most people you see on government offices that look confused or lost are the less/improperly educated..they dont understand anything. i will not mention what social class because fools "can" come from everywhere. this country needs to be properly educated.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hindi to mandatory pero kung hindi ka kukuha nito ay para kang di nag eexist sa pilipinas. Lahat ng gingamit nating ID ay hindi kikilalanin.kung may company id kay dun lang sa company na nag issue kikilalanin ito liban dun ay hindi na
Mahirap ipilit ito sa ngayon. Lagpas 100 million na ang populasyon natin. Lahat ito kailangan maprocess at mabigyan ng plastic. Madami din sa may probinsya wala pa nga birth certificate. Kailangan iprocess lahat mga yan. Baka abutin mahigit sampung taon para process lahat sa computer at mabigyan lahat ng plastic. It's a good start, pero matagal pa ito.

·
Proud to be Filipino
4,832 Posts
is everything tagalog used in the id? tagalog isnt rich in vocabulary it has no proper language committee or it isnt a very well established language..since the id system is a foreign invention or whatever country they referred to the id system why not just copy their language? why not do a bilingual text tagalog and english? i already suspect they copied this from america.. if people used the modern tagalog it will only sound vulgar/confusing..since this language isnt being taken seriously nor has it a proper language committee..tagalog has no formal form or organization..its always being bastardized in the media even in politics. even in government forms/papers the tagalog used sounds like its translated from english..the country needs to "literate more people". start with the method and quality..the most people you see on government offices that look confused or lost are the less/improperly educated..they dont understand anything. i will not mention what social class because fools "can" come from everywhere. this country needs to be properly educated.

I think they are using Filipino instead of Tagalog... Filipino maybe based on Tagalog but Tagalog do not have borrowed foreign languages...plus Filipino is the official language to use in all government instruments per law if I’m not mistaken... maybe wait for the federalization if States want to introduce a different language

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
Tanong lang, bakit d dumaan sa senate ung philsys act?
Lacson was the primary sponsor of the Senate bill (IIRC he has been pushing this for years now).

For the House, this was primarily pushed by Laguna Rep. Sol Aragones, with Rep. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.

Take note, the House and Senate versions were bicam'ed and approved last 24 May 2018, after the House decided to adopt and approve the Senate version with minor revisions.

·
Confirmed User
874 Posts
height, weight, marital status, address, etc. are very fluid, and can change from time to time

That's why blood type, fingerprint, and iris scan was included. Those are next to impossible to change.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
height, weight, marital status, address, etc. are very fluid, and can change from time to time

That's why blood type, fingerprint, and iris scan was included. Those are next to impossible to change.

Unless you're a pro bassist... Your fingerprints would change :D

·
Registered
20,858 Posts

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
^^ Minority Report da moves? :D

Any kahit meh [obvious] flaws and birth pains to, I'm so fcking happy this has been signed into Law. Goodbye sangkaterbang ID sa wallet ko, hello one master CRN to rule them all

·
Manila, PH
6,153 Posts
So..hintayin ko nalang ba yung "Salamat Senator Bam! posts sa FB at Twitter page niya"? :D

Lacson has been pushing for this since 2001.

Wala padin full text nung bagong law kahit sa Official Gazette?

---

33 types of IDs issued by various government agencies...pure insanity
^^ Minority Report da moves? :D

Any kahit meh [obvious] flaws and birth pains to, I'm so fcking happy this has been signed into Law. Goodbye sangkaterbang ID sa wallet ko, hello one master CRN to rule them all
Oh, you mean papalitan na nito yung mga UMID, etc? Magandang balita kung ganun. Kelan kaya pwedeng mag apply? Ibig sabihin ay pwede na to as ID sa pagkuha ng passport.

901 - 920 of 957 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.