SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
815 Posts
Unfortunately we lost land connection with Nakhchivan and Turkey after when soviets gave our land Zangazur to armenia during soviet period. Otherwise our country would be developed very fast after collapse of SU.
Let me rephrase that : They gave our land Nahikhevan to Azerbaijan. Now that makes a lot more sense now.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Let me rephrase that : They gave our land Nahikhevan to Azerbaijan. Now that makes a lot more sense now.
You do not know history and do not try to false it as usually. Go check Azerbaijan Map before 1920(When Soviets occupied Azerbaijan). Azerbaijan in 1918 was independent first Democratic Republic in all East. And it had more lands than now.

P.S. Nakhchivan never was Armenian land enough to lie. It is very shame you cannot behave as good neighbor. All continents all neighbors cooperate instead of doing this you are pushing yourself to bad position.

·
Azeri Dragon
6,401 Posts
and I guess Yerevan is not used to be called Irevan under Irevan khanate?

Your poor history knowledge not surprised me at all

·
Banned
815 Posts
I am familiar with the history of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Irevan Khanate. Are you? I can tell you all about it if you'd like.

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I am familiar with the history of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Irevan Khanate. Are you? I can tell you all about it if you'd like.
Thank you very much, but we all are familiar with the history. Enough with false information here. Nakhchivan has never been a part of Armenia. Before it was a part of Iravan Khanate and then after the collapse of Russian Empire it was in Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, although Armenians even at that time put an eye to that land. The end was all this was a mistake of ADR when they agreed to give Zangazur to Armenia. But they never knew that Armenians would always have a good appetite. This nation can not be satisfied, it need more and more lands from all of its neighbours.

·
Banned
815 Posts

·
Azeri Dragon
6,401 Posts
I don't require poor scholarship, I know my country's history and origins very well. And oh yes, we don't keep like armenian soldiers cows in Karabakh mosques. But who blames you, intelligence and discipline comes from parents

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Study the true history of Nakhichevan, and not the azeri version written by the "great" Ziya Buniatov.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%90%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%A0%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0#.D0.98.D1.81.D1.82.D0.BE.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.8F

One more thing , the Irevan Khanate has nothing to do with modern Azerbaijan. It's part of Iranian history.
The "true version" above happened by hard work of armenian diaspora in California (where Wikipedia office located).
Ziya Buniatov was academic he did scientific researchers he was not just dilatants who created your version.

If you know history you should know about South Azerbaijan which is part of modern Iran. The Irevan Khanate was part of great Azerbaijan.

·
Banned
8 Posts
These photos doesn't show all the beautiness Nakhchivan has. The city its self differences from other Azerbaijani cities. Last time when I was there, city looked very pretty and unbelievably clean:)

21 - 40 of 84 Posts