SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wanted ask how is this for the people to live there? I mean it is wonderful, but have they other laws or is there something others than in the rest of azerbaijan. Because they are autonomous. And have they problems with armenias. I have heard they often go there in and destroy villages etc.

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I wanted ask how is this for the people to live there? I mean it is wonderful, but have they other laws or is there something others than in the rest of azerbaijan. Because they are autonomous. And have they problems with armenias. I have heard they often go there in and destroy villages etc.
Nakchivan is the enclave of Azerbaijan Republic. It has borders with Armenia, Turkey and Iran. There is no connections between Nakchivan and Armenia, so stories about people destroying villages are not true :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thank you. My knowledge about recent history of Caucasus is limited and I appreciate such informations. Even if some customs look strange for someone from West, this is the local colour.

I really enjoyed the threads about Azerbaidjan and Georgia. Some extraordinary places and unbelievable climate ( palm trees at Caspian Sea and Black Sea???).

Too bad that very few tourism agencies have trips to you.

Good luck and keep going this way!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Mukəmməl bir güncəlləmə! sag olun

çox temiz və çağdaş ve gözəl binalar . bu binalar gelecekte Naxcivanı çox gözel bir şəhərə dönüştürəcək yalnız nədən Naxcıvanda Aynı Bakı gibi Ağac ekme azdır anlıya bilmirəm!
ama sonucda Naxcivan gezmeli ve gözəl bir şəhərdir.

·
Azeri Dragon
6,401 Posts
I don't like it, even though it have not bad side facade, overall this type of buildings will look poor in 4-5 years

41 - 60 of 84 Posts