SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,453 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NAZA TOWER by NAZA GROUP





KUALA LUMPUR, 6TH JULY, 2009 - The Naza Group unveiled its upcoming 50-storey office tower at a ground breaking ceremony officiated by Prime Minister, Y.A.B. Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak at the 9.1 acre Platinum Park development site in Jalan Stonor today.





This was the second tower launched at the RM4 billion high-end integrated residential and commercial development project, following the launch of the Felda tower last year.

Developed by its fully-owned subsidiary Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd, the Platinum Park development is set to be the single largest luxury development undertaken by a Bumiputra company in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, within the vicinity of the Petronas Twin Towers and the Suria KLCC shopping centre.

Group Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Naza Group, SM Nasarudin SM Nasimuddin in his speech said, “The 50-storey office tower represents the achievement and success of the Group. We hope that its strategic presence within the KLCC vicinity will be exceptionally attractive to commercial tenants, both domestic and international”.

Once completed in 2013, Naza Tower will house the main headquarters of the Naza Group of Companies. The ground floor of the tower will house top-notch, fully operational automobile sales showrooms, open to the public. “We have always wanted to have a very visible, easily recognisable and accessible location right in the heart of the nation’s capital. Naza Tower will give us this opportunity to serve our customers better by showcasing our products in what we believe to be the best location possible,” added Nasarudin.





The tower with a unique “twist” to its design will have a net floor area of 532,470 sq ft. It will feature the latest “state of the art” technology encompassing communication network and security system. The tower is also designed to be a “green building” through the efficient use of energy, water and material and will be among the first candidates to apply for a Green mark certification under the newly launched “Green Building Index” of Malaysia.

Gross Development Value of the Platinum Park in total will amount to RM4 Billion, once all seven proposed buildings are fully completed in 2018. One of the seven proposed towers in Platinum Park, Menara Felda was sold in 2008. The 38-Storey building next to Naza Tower has been sold to a yet-to-be disclosed buyer ---> Lembaga Tabung Haji.






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,453 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Give these people a buzz:

1. Permodalan Nasional Bhd
2. Khazanah Nasional Bhd
3. Pelaburan Hartanah Bumiputera
4. Lembaga Tabung Haji
5. EPF
6. Quill Capita REIT
7. CIMB-Mapletree Real Estate Fund
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Give these people a buzz:

1. Permodalan Nasional Bhd
2. Khazanah Nasional Bhd
3. Pelaburan Hartanah Bumiputera
4. Lembaga Tabung Haji
5. EPF
6. Quill Capita REIT
7. CIMB-Mapletree Real Estate Fund
hehehe...

dun forget Amanah Raya as well... ahaha..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,058 Posts
:lol:No wonder these people get super rich in no time:cheers:After giving those people a buzz if u want it build cheap cheap just go as JV with a" chinese" contractor!!!:nuts:MALAYSIA MEMANG BOLEH:banana:Money makes money only in that here is atas angin!!!
 

·
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN
Joined
·
38,331 Posts
Jetson joint venture to submit tender for Naza TTDI job
By Rosalynn Poh of theedgeproperty.com
Thursday, 06 May 2010 19:27

KUALA LUMPUR: Jetson Bhd (Jetson), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Jetson Construction Sdn Bhd (JCSB), has entered into a joint-venture (JV) agreement with China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Ltd (CSCHK) on May 6, to form an unincorporated JV entity, Jetson-CSCHK joint venture, to prepare and submit a tender invited by Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd.

In its filing on Bursa Malaysia, the said tender is for the proposed development of one block of head office comprising 38 storeys and 10 levels of podium for Platinum Park in Jalan Stonor in Kuala Lumpur. The JV will see JCSB holding a 60% financial interest, while the remaining 40% will be held by CSCHK. The JV was part of a Memorandum of Understanding inked between JCSB and CSCHK on Jan 29.

CSCHK is one of the largest construction contractors in Hong Kong and is currently one of the biggest contractors for Hong Kong Authority projects, according to the statement. Jetson’s chairman Sheikh Mohd Nasarudin and vice-chairman Sheikh Mohd Faliq are both major shareholders of Jetson, as well as directors of Naza TTDI.
 
1 - 20 of 688 Posts
Top