SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at the close of NBC's nightly news, Brian Williams said that he would be in Atlanta tonight. I wondered why. Then I saw a promo on NBC this morning about how America's commuting time is getting longer and how millions of Americans are moving South, big news there, and how many aren't finding what they came for.

Obviously, NBC news chose Atlanta as a "ideal" place to locate for these two stories. I like NBC and I'm not one who thinks that the networks are some vast right or left wing conspiracy, but I do expect to see some sort of hack-job done on Metro Atlanta, on both those subjects.

·
Registered
344 Posts
ABC's World News Tonight was in Houston the other month talking about pretty much the same thing. This was before Peter Jennings found out he had cancer.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Very Funny! No it wasn't about that, it was about northerners moving to the south, and Health care in America. Peter Jennings came to Houston twice that month.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nbc Nightly news just came on and they are not in Atlanta, they didn't even mention any of those toppics you said. But on there website they mentioned that they will be in Atlanta.

·
Sic Semper Tyrannis
1,455 Posts
I couldn't really see the skyline that well....fog/smog was blocking it.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Williams said at the end that had said he'd be in Atlanta doing the news two nights ago about last night, but the President's news conference made them change their plans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts